What do you guys prefer. Simple Question, Simple/Detailed Answers!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
C

Calamari_TV

Alrighty, So this is my first post on the FTB forums, shockingly as i started playing modpacks since moonquest first came out. Besides the point. I came to this forums to ask everyone a pretty straight forward question, I was planning on hosting a SkyFactory 3 server for my friends and I to play on as we just finished Stone Block, and Space Astronomy 2. Moving to SkyFactory 3 and honestly, I had the idea of maybe others would like to join us on this adventure. So my question being, Would you guys want to join a skyfactory 3 server? Its mostly the stock SkyFactory 3 modpack, BUT we removed Refined Storage and Reborn Storage. In Return we installed Applied Energistics 2, If you want i can post more information below.

So my question is, would you guys like to join this? Do you think its a good idea? Should i release it to the public? It has all the basic commands, all /is commands, /tpa, /sethome etc.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Build it and post it and someone will come. Or they won't.
^ This.

However, if you only slightly edit it, please don't call it your modpack, since it was technically the FTB team who composed and configured 99% of the pack. ;)

Basically, give credit where credit is due. :)

Maybe this is a signature, maybe it is not. Who knows?