Stoneblock 2 - Nether

L

LordZeppelin

Hi all!

Could please anyone explain me how to get to nether dimension in Stoneblock 2 modpack? Nether portals are not working =(

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Don't think there is a nether - there's no real need. There is a quest (in the first section) that gives you a 'Hell Biome Marker' which can be used in an EXU2 quarry or terraformer (I haven't tried either btw).

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
L

LordZeppelin

It's a pity. Anyway i already have nearly anything from nether. Like combining lava and redstone in barrels for netherrack. Using atomic reconstructor to convert sand to soul sand. Sieving it for nether quartz. Nether wart chickens etc... But anyway I hope there is a chance to get to that dimension.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
It's a pity. Anyway i already have nearly anything from nether. Like combining lava and redstone in barrels for netherrack. Using atomic reconstructor to convert sand to soul sand. Sieving it for nether quartz. Nether wart chickens etc... But anyway I hope there is a chance to get to that dimension.
Unfortunately I believe it's been deliberately disabled as mentioned; there is a part of the Thaumcraft stuff that requires you to go to "A hellish place", and its my understanding that you need to use the Terraformer to create a Hell biome in order to trigger that - this is all based off of what I've heard though, nothing official.

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to bump an old thread: Technically, this is a problem. You can create a 'normal' world using the mudpack - and if you do so, you can't get to the nether (I know, why would you do this. Simply cuz you can do it - and I wanted to play around in a normal world using these mods for a while …)