Problem FTB IE: Skyblock Forestry Bees + Agricraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
D

DimensioanlDrift

I've been trying to start on bees, and I'm sort of new, but i managed to get a monastic queen, and since they need wheat, I put down some 10/10/10 seeds in crop sticks right next to the apiary. However, it still says that there are no flowers, I'm not sure what to do.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've been trying to start on bees, and I'm sort of new, but i managed to get a monastic queen, and since they need wheat, I put down some 10/10/10 seeds in crop sticks right next to the apiary. However, it still says that there are no flowers, I'm not sure what to do.
Try planting regular wheat. Its possible they don't recognize agricraft wheat as the flower they're looking for.

D

DimensioanlDrift

regular wheat is disabled on this modpack. you can only use agricfraft

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
You may have to find a village that still has some wheat in the worldgen'ed gardens. I remember having to do that in a pack once. Have to site there and tend it until you have enough to start trying to mutate the wheat requirement out in favor of normal flowers.

D

DimensioanlDrift

You may have to find a village that still has some wheat in the worldgen'ed gardens. I remember having to do that in a pack once. Have to site there and tend it until you have enough to start trying to mutate the wheat requirement out in favor of normal flowers.
I now realize i forgot to mention I'm on skyblock, so that isn't possible, unless i use rftools but I'm a ways away from that