Fusion Crafting powerage question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
R

RadicalSilver

Hey there, so im playing Direwolf20 1.12 and im starting with fusion crafting for the first time. Now i have the 9 basic fusion injectors, and the crafter. But how do i power the basic fusion crafting injectors with this modpack? i saw people do it with flux network but that mod isnt in the pack, anybody an idea for direwolf20 1.12?
have a great day :)

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Any RF carrying cable will do the job. Best option is the Draconic Crystal power system. Can't remember the name but if you "@Draconic" in JEI they are about 2/3 the way down. There are 3 per tier for connecting to devices, relaying between connectors and wireless.
Set one on your main power storage or generation and a wireless one above the Fusion Crafters then as many relays as needed to link them all up and "Hey presto!"

R

RadicalSilver

well, i tried a few things, actually nothing seems to work... I would be really interested in seeing somebody have powered those up in the direwolf20 1.12 modpack

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
well, i tried a few things, actually nothing seems to work... I would be really interested in seeing somebody have powered those up in the direwolf20 1.12 modpack

Just checking - have you actually tried crafting something? I say this because the crafters only charge once you've clicked the Start button in the crafting core (at least, that was the case when I used them in the Pyramid reborn map).

R

RadicalSilver

There's no slots on the sides of the fusion crafter, it's just dark. And for what i can see, there'sno 'start' button im not sure what you mean with this.

R

RadicalSilver

Yeah the Fusion Crafting Core, i have seen that page, and i understand how it works, the problem is that the injectors dont get any power ... i tried using the Draconic Evolution crystal system, and the RF cables from Thermal, but nothing seems to give them any power ...

R

RadicalSilver

Well the issue was that before using the injectors, it says they all have 0 RF in it... Untill you put all the items in the injectors and one in the fusion core, then you can press start...

pasektom

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, so im playing Direwolf20 1.12 and im starting with fusion crafting for the first time. Now i have the 9 basic fusion injectors, and the crafter. But how do i power the basic fusion crafting injectors with this modpack? i saw people do it with flux network but that mod isnt in the pack, anybody an idea for direwolf20 1.12?
have a great day :)
Hi, I have same problem, and I can't find solution, help