WorldGuard and WorldEdit not working on FTB Infinity Evolved

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Sage of Souls

Jul 29, 2019
Title WorldGuard and WorldEdit not working on FTB Infinity Evolved

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Infinity Evolved

Modpack version 3.0.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I'm having issues with getting WolrdGuard to function properly on my FTB Infinity Evolved server. I'm not sure if I have the wrong version or if it's just outright refusing to work. I don't have any errors to post, and it shows up as being active when I use the "/plugins" command, but I can't use any of the commands that should come with it. I'm trying to prevent machines like the Quarry and Filler from being used in the Overworld. If I do "/help", neither WorldGuard nor WorldEdit shows their help commands. Can someone please help me with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Have you modified the pack? No
Are you sure. How long WorldGuard and WorldEdit and PermissionsEX have been part of FTB packs. Afaik they require some bukkit derivative and FTB packs are based on Forge.

Is anyone going to moderate this?
How this thread should be moderated. No foul language or bad users here? Maybe community for bukkit derivatives is not strong here to get attention for modified packs?

Sage of Souls

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure. How long WorldGuard and WorldEdit and PermissionsEX have been part of FTB packs. Afaik they require some bukkit derivative and FTB packs are based on Forge.

How this thread should be moderated. No foul language or bad users here? Maybe community for bukkit derivatives is not strong here to get attention for modified packs?

I know that I've used WorldGuard, WorldEdit, and PermissionsEX in the past as a part of the FTB Unleashed modpack, so they are compatible with Forge in some way (I forget the full steps, however). I already have some Bukkit plugins, such as Factions and BanItem working just fine, so these others should have the ability to work, but I can't figure out why they're not working on this modpack when they worked just fine on the other one.

As for the moderation, it kept telling me that my thread needed to be approved by a moderator because of my pastebin link.

I'm using Thermos, which is the Cauldron/MCPC+ file used for allowing the server to accept Bukkit plugins.

Edit: I think I actually fixed PermissionsEX.

Last edited:

Sage of Souls

Jul 29, 2019
yes - and there's no need to bump at all.

As mentioned:

If someone comes along and can help you out they might answer and you'll get a notice.

Alright, my apologies. I'm just used to having to bump topics on forums because they end up getting lost down the line if they're not updated in some manner.