Open Server InventionCraft [Ultimate 1.0.1! | mcMMO | GriefPrevention | TeamSpeak | Over 1,000 unique hit!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jysdoran

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding Justin316,
Justin is not a griefer. He only took those items as a matter of pure misunderstanding. Even the signs at spawn suggest that if something is not protected, the owner is responsible for it. It's very easy to misinterpret this as one of those servers where "you have been given the tools to protect yourself, so protect yourself."

He is my friend and has never been banned from another server before. He would even return the items in question, he genuinely did not understand what he did wrong.

It would be amazing if you could unban him, considering this is one of the best servers we've been on.

If it is not possible to unban him, I give my permission here to remove protection on my small grief protected area, considering it would not be fun to return to the server alone. My IGN is also "jysdoran"

Thanks,
Jysdoran

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019

As stated before in game, a simple check w/ /rules would have shown him not to steal.

Further, reading the original post of this very topic only has TWO rules. Number one being NO Griefing/Stealing.

Your friend failed to read rules in either place and will remain banned. I see no reason for this to be discussed any further.

Thanks.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated the OP with new information on the server. We upgraded hardware, upgraded the location, and have had a great response from our players.

Our server stays at 20 TPS over 99% of the time.

SSDs, a RAMdisk main world, hourly backups, and scheduled restarts every three hours. We regularly regenerate Mining ages and The End. Come on and join!

jysdoran

Jul 29, 2019
I was just thinking, regarding your buy back system, why would anyone do that if they could get a new Minecraft account for less...Unless it's an IP ban.

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
just joined but had to log off :) but the server seems to be offline :/ cant wait to start playing here :) could you give me some of those extra blocks? :) Midgardsg

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
just joined but had to log off :) but the server seems to be offline :/ cant wait to start playing here :) could you give me some of those extra blocks? :) Midgardsg

There was a small bit of downtime earlier today, but most seems to be resolved.

Bonus blocks have been added.

Soruin

Jul 29, 2019
I joined a couple of days ago. Seems pretty cool, it's my first time playing on a server.

Jeff_Frady

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jeff_frady

Just joined up...the players were very nice and helpful...looking forward to playin here a lot more!!!

LadyZTam

Jul 29, 2019
hi! in game name is LadyZaratam, i go by LadyZ. just started on the server a few days ago and i really like it! i have some friends i think will be joining as well! :cool:

Naoggeddon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Naoggeddon,I joined the server around 1 week ago and so far I've been loving the experience,im new to feed the beast and most of these mods and the community has been extraordinarily helpful

edit:server seems to be down alot today

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jeff_frady

Just joined up...the players were very nice and helpful...looking forward to playin here a lot more!!!
hi! in game name is LadyZaratam, i go by LadyZ. just started on the server a few days ago and i really like it! i have some friends i think will be joining as well! :cool:
IGN:Naoggeddon,I joined the server around 1 week ago and so far I've been loving the experience,im new to feed the beast and most of these mods and the community has been extraordinarily helpful
IGN: wabbitsand

Awesome setup, and very friendly people. Hope i can join. :)

Wow! Sorry guys. My notifications apparently aren't working to let me know someone replied.

All have had bonus blocks added.

PlannetJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jonobiwan

Not been on Minecraft for a while and this is the first server i've been on! Loving it so far :D

PS - I'm a bit of a newb......I presume Grief Block stop people from massing up the area you built and stealing your items?