twitch launcher fails to save settings across restarts

gzcwnk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

When the launcher starts I am trying to set,

a) java memory after doing so and hitting the save button, on restart of the PC/launcher I am back to the original memory settings.

b) Game complains about the java version so I have downloaded the latest 64bit and I point the launcher at it and save, game runs fine but when I restart the setting is lost.

So how do I save across restarts/reboots please?

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Hi,

When the launcher starts I am trying to set,

a) java memory after doing so and hitting the save button, on restart of the PC/launcher I am back to the original memory settings.

b) Game complains about the java version so I have downloaded the latest 64bit and I point the launcher at it and save, game runs fine but when I restart the setting is lost.

So how do I save across restarts/reboots please?

Any logs or screenshots?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Where do you set/change memory settings?

This is the right place to do it: https://imgur.com/a/R9eKA
(or do it per pack, but still on the Twitch app - not on the Minecraft launcher)

As jikuja said, share logs or screenshots - instructions for getting a log can be found here:
http://support.feed-the-beast.com/faq/

And if you're sharing screenshots, please use a image sharing site for that, (example, imgur.com)

gzcwnk

Jul 29, 2019
Ah that is my mistake, I was setting it in the Minecraft launcher and not the twitch one, thanks