Best essence farm?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
B

BetX

I was wondering what is the best way to get mass amounts of Inferium essence, in the modpack "FTB SkyFactory 3". I have a mob grinder right now that gives me an ok amount of the item. But with the achievements, it's asking me to make a whole bunch of high tier items, such as the master infusion crystal. Is there any other way to get mass amounts of Inferium essence, please let me know!

Thank you!

Last edited:

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
qhat pack are you playing? if it's anything in 1.12 then growing them with a few garden cloches will be the best bet, keep in mind they're bing nerfed by 50% though

B

BetX

qhat pack are you playing? if it's anything in 1.12 then growing them with a few garden cloches will be the best bet, keep in mind they're bing nerfed by 50% though
Oh shoot, I forgot to add that. The mod pack I'm playing is FTB SkyFactory 3.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Can't remember if SF3 has Actually Additions in it. If it does, make a large grass patch and hoe all but 1 block to get worms. Let it regress back to grass and repeat until you have a good count of worms.

Place out a 15/15 area for an Ender IO farm. Put dirt in every other spot so you have a checker board grid of dirt and empty spaces.
Place worms on all the dirt.
Make the other soil, fertilized dirt or garden soil can't remember the name, and fill in the holes.
Plant Infernium on all the spots.
Cover the farm with greedhouse glass.
You can also make tier3 growth crystals and set them up but they were nerfed at some point and I found them not worth the resources to make.

B

BetX

oh, well in that case an Ender IO farm would be your best bet. as infernium seed support wasn't added until 1.12
Do you mean the Farming station from Ender io? I've tried this but I really don't know how it works.

B

BetX

Can't remember if SF3 has Actually Additions in it. If it does, make a large grass patch and hoe all but 1 block to get worms. Let it regress back to grass and repeat until you have a good count of worms.

Place out a 15/15 area for an Ender IO farm. Put dirt in every other spot so you have a checker board grid of dirt and empty spaces.
Place worms on all the dirt.
Make the other soil, fertilized dirt or garden soil can't remember the name, and fill in the holes.
Plant Infernium on all the spots.
Cover the farm with greedhouse glass.
You can also make tier3 growth crystals and set them up but they were nerfed at some point and I found them not worth the resources to make.
I will try this. Thanks for the help