Can't make Mana Spreader

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

SkooArtz

I do exactly as the FTB Wiki says, but it does not work...

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I do exactly as the FTB Wiki says, but it does not work...
Definitely going to need a bit more detail; what exactly have you tried? Describe it. What modpack are you using? Some packs change the recipes for items. Are you definitely using livingwood and not livingwood planks (assuming you're making the basic mana spreader)?

The devil is in the detail with these things. I know it can be a bit tricky to post screenshots as a new member to the forums, but if it will let you, those can go a long way to helping explain.

Reactions: Kel_Co
S

SkooArtz

Definitely going to need a bit more detail; what exactly have you tried? Describe it. What modpack are you using? Some packs change the recipes for items. Are you definitely using livingwood and not livingwood planks (assuming you're making the basic mana spreader)?

The devil is in the detail with these things. I know it can be a bit tricky to post screenshots as a new member to the forums, but if it will let you, those can go a long way to helping explain.
Direwolf

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Right, OK, so you mean the most recent Direwolf20 pack, for 1.10.2, I assume? There have been a few.

If it is that pack, the recipe should be as standard: 6 livingwood, along the top and bottom of the crafting grid; a gold ingot, middle row on the left; and a mystical petal of any colour in the middle square.

What about the other questions I asked? I kind of need a bit more feedback here if you want useful advice.