[Game Thread] Fallen Angels 3 Werewolf

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
MrMonsterGuy18 got out of his house. He watched his children play, fencing with sticks. He knew angels were lurking. Gamewithnogame was new to town. The angelic attacks were new, so MrMonsterGuy18 went up to the ballet. He voted Gamer

Reactions: fowltief

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Steps out of his house covering his eyes from the glaring sun and into the foggy path towards town. Waving at Mr. Monster as he passes by "Top of the morning to ya!" He thought to himself how hard it was to be nice knowing the person nearby could be an angel ready to kill you. Regardless he showed up at townhall as requested ans casted his ballot... Vote triggerfinger12

Reactions: MrMonsterGuy18

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
It's hard being new in town. Harder still when it's a small town, and everyone looks at you, just that bit longer. The moments hesitation before they give their cheerful morning greetings.

But that one guy... his stare goes past curious, to intense. Gives me the creeps. I'm just glad he's not staring at ME that way. But that poor man he's staring at...

...I walk over to the town hall, concern quickens my steps, and I vote the_j485.

Reactions: MrMonsterGuy18

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Apologies folks. Every other Monday is a Sprint monday for me: meetings for Review, Planning, Retrospective. And then they decided to plug every opening of my day with interviews for a new QA dev. So, I was diverted.

Buuuut I'm back!

I'm actually going to return a bit to one of my old tactics: I hereby challenge players to pick up their game, and analyze TONE and WORD CHOICE and decide whether they want to really lynch the person they're currently voting, or if they're just applying a bit of pressure. My claim: I'm not a wolf, and voting me is a waste of time (again). Analyze that, bitches.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Looking through the votes, the_J has a vote on me. Seems innocuous although I'd be curious how often he appends "of course", which could just be excusing himself.

RJS doubled up on me. I'd feel better about it if he has least added some reasoning.

Robijn's ridiculous demand for roleclaims is actually a bit of a town-tell for me.

GWNG is roleplaying and is new so can't interpret anything there.

Fowltief is also roleplaying, and is kindly reminding us that badguys are "angels" not "wolves". Woops. Something about the tone catches my attention however.

Erindalc is throwing his weight around like he's some sort of deity.

I'm going to double up on triggerfinger for now because he's quiet. My other points of interest are RJS (quiet 2nd vote) and maybe fowltief (tone)

Reactions: erindalc

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies folks. Every other Monday is a Sprint monday for me: meetings for Review, Planning, Retrospective. And then they decided to plug every opening of my day with interviews for a new QA dev. So, I was diverted.

Buuuut I'm back!

I'm actually going to return a bit to one of my old tactics: I hereby challenge players to pick up their game, and analyze TONE and WORD CHOICE and decide whether they want to really lynch the person they're currently voting, or if they're just applying a bit of pressure. My claim: I'm not a wolf, and voting me is a waste of time (again). Analyze that, bitches.

I have nothing against trigg. I did kinda expect alittle bit more activity based on previous games, but this is a very long day one.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I close the door to my hotel room, and sit down with a sigh, thinking back about that moment.

Was it really so alarming? Maybe the guy had just cut him up on the way into town, and he was still mad? Maybe he just had a crush? Maybe...

I pinch the bridge of my nose, lie back, and close my eyes to rest them for a moment... and slip into a troubled, fugue-like sleep.

There was nothing about the_j's tone that really flagged me as a warning, and there wasn't enough words to really judge on, but it made me wonder whether that was the point - to look like the same-old, same-old. Second guessing isn't just restricted to my character! :)

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Fowltief is also roleplaying, and is kindly reminding us that badguys are "angels" not "wolves".

i could of used the term wolf instead if you wish.. does it make any difference if it's a wolf or an angel? basic equivalent to the same thing, no?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
i could of used the term wolf instead if you wish.. does it make any difference if it's a wolf or an angel? basic equivalent to the same thing, no?
I was taking ownership of my own error there actually. I tend to just think "wolves" or "scum". I haven't survived long enough in a Fallen Angels game to think "angels" yet :\

Reactions: fowltief

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Robijn's ridiculous demand for roleclaims is actually a bit of a town-tell for me.

It was supposed to be ridiculous, but a few people actually reacted to it...
As such, I'd like to call out to the Black Smith to protect me tonight.