[Game Thread] Fallen Angels 2 Werewolf

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
016nojr was lynched! He was the Champion!

Pyure was killed! He was a Trader!

Robijnvogel was killed! He was a Trader!

Day 3 has begun! You may post!

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
well damn. I have no idea, all the people with good roles are dead, and none of them mentioned anything about who the angels could be. pretty sure this is basically GG, guess I'll vote fowl to antismite, even though I don't know if he's an angel or not, guess I'll just have to roll the dice.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Walks out into the middle of the nearly empty town with a pitchfork in hand and sticks it into the ground before shouting " no idea my ass, No need to hide anymore you dirty fallen angel! Bring out your friend RealKC and sets settle this as men! you killed all of our friends. Fate is the only way you will win this game!" He reaches into his trousers and pulls out a blinding object of light " there is only 4 of us left and i already know whos on my side. We maybe just simple farmer boys but with god as my witness we shall see who is truly divine!"

Vote Qazplm

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Walks out into the middle of the nearly empty town with a pitchfork in hand and sticks it into the ground before shouting " no idea my ass, No need to hide anymore you dirty fallen angel! Bring out your friend RealKC and sets settle this as men! you killed all of our friends. Fate is the only way you will win this game!" He reaches into his trousers and pulls out a blinding object of light " there is only 4 of us left and i already know whos on my side. We maybe just simple farmer boys but with god as my witness we shall see who is truly divine!"

Vote Qazplm
draws weapon

Very well then, It seems we've been found out. Seems like it's time for a duel, just me and you. I haven't been here for quite a while, time to see if I still measure up to the standards!

attacks Fowl, angel sword meets farmer pitchfork

(this is just some random flavor, might as well make this fun!)

Reactions: fowltief

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Despite his efforts, fowltief prevailed over Qazplm601's sword, only to be stabbed in the back before he could recover from the fight.

Qazplm601 was lynched! He was the Penance Angel!

fowltief was killed! He was a Farmer!

Day 4:

The last two members of the town stood facing each other, both aware of the other's true identity. They fought for several hours, even though MrMonsterGuy18 was only a farmer, he was an equal match for RealKC. However, with a final vengeful cry, RealKC cut off MrMonsterGuy18's head, with the villagers swords being a second too slow to block.

MrMonsterGuy18 was lynched!

The wolves win!
Unless someone was gonna be suicidal.

GM sheet here

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
woohoo, good game! looks like my swordsmanship skills have gotten rusty after being away so long, but the dice rolls were in our favor in the end. We got super lucky on killing all the role people first, which was nice. Honestly, though I am glad my first game back was a win(luckily I can still win after dying, guess sacrificing the town was enough for KC to bring me back from the dead), I do feel like a lot of it was just bad luck on who got rolled for being killed on the town's side. GG guys, I'll be happy to play again next round!

EDIT: also, props to Erindalc, thank you for running this!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I (trader) dont actually remember what tipped me off, but I was watching RealKC N2.

I watched Robijn N1. Nothing specifically tipped me off, he's just been sharper than most these days and worth keeping an eye on for an N1 scan.

Reactions: Qazplm601

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I (trader) dont actually remember what tipped me off, but I was watching RealKC N2.

I watched Robijn N1. Nothing specifically tipped me off, he's just been sharper than most these days and worth keeping an eye on for an N1 scan.
oh yeah, also, sorry to you and J, I chose you two to kill N1 and 2 because you guys know me best out of everyone here, so I felt you guys would have a better chance of guessing my role. (but if Robjin's as sharp as you say, maybe next time I'll go for him first! or maybe not, gotta keep people guessing ;) )

Next game will be this again with some tweaks, I want to remove RNG as much as possible.

EDIT: And probably not until next weekend (I might post signups Thursday or Friday)
yeah, it did feel like a lot of why the town lost was just bad rolls of the dice, having all their good roles killed and leaving only the farmers.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
oh yeah, also, sorry to you and J, I chose you two to kill N1 and 2 because you guys know me best out of everyone here, so I felt you guys would have a better chance of guessing my role. (but if Robjin's as sharp as you say, maybe next time I'll go for him first! or maybe not, gotta keep people guessing ;) )

yeah, it did feel like a lot of why the town lost was just bad rolls of the dice, having all their good roles killed and leaving only the farmers.
Appreciate the respect. You were definitely on my wolf-radar so its probably just as well :)
Keep playing!

Reactions: Qazplm601