[Game Thread] Fallen Angels 2 Werewolf

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I've got basically nothing, forgot how speculative this game gets. S'pose I'll go with vote robin for now, just because he and J had an exchange yesterday. Not solid, just want to get a vote in case I can't later today. If any info comes out I'll probably change it.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Well... I said the first name that popped up... vote Fowl
I know that Nojr did not place a second vote on Fowl, however, I think he thought that he did.
Since that is the only slight hint of aggressive gameplay that I have witnessed, I'm going to vote Nojr for now.
I'm gonna weakass speculate that an earlier voter is a wolf because, um, wolves wouldn't want a super-tie vote. I guess.

vote monster
I do not agree. A super-tie vote would have a way higher chance of hitting town than mafia.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I know that Nojr did not place a second vote on Fowl, however, I think he thought that he did.
Since that is the only slight hint of aggressive gameplay that I have witnessed, I'm going to vote Nojr for now.

I do not agree. A super-tie vote would have a way higher chance of hitting town than mafia.

Town can afford to take the chance. Wolves cannot.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Town can afford to take the chance. Wolves cannot.
Yet, they did.
At least one wolf was tied for the lynch yesterday and no-one broke the tie.

You were the only one who we know voted for someone who was town, but since you are contributing to active discussion, which is typically a good thing for town, and it was a D1 non-second vote, I'll give you a pass on that.

As it stands, I do not think that I can draw any solid conclusions from D1, however, I do have a theory:
RealKC-wolf and his Nojr-buddy decided that it would be better to take the 1 in 8 chance and a grace smite than taking a 2 in 9 chance or a very suspicious second vote on a town player.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
7 players remaining:
  • Fowl
  • J - Trader N1
  • Monster (has posted D2, but hasn't voted yet)
  • Nojr (only one who wasn't voted for D1, ¿thought he seconded the vote on Fowl?)
  • Pyure (mislynched RJS, active player)
  • Qaz
  • Realz (lost gracesmite, completely inactive)
  • RJS - BlackSmith D1 (Pyure)
  • Robin
Roles still in the game (my best bet):
  • 2 Traders
  • Hunter or Champion
  • Vengeful Angel
  • Penance Angel
  • 2 Farmers
If one of the other Traders watched RealKC last night and they performed an action, that'd heavily imply that RealKC would be a wolf, so if that were the case, it would be great if that Trader could speak up.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yet, they did.

You were the only one who we know voted for someone who was town, but since you are contributing to active discussion, which is typically a good thing for town, and it was a D1 non-second vote, I'll give you a pass on that.

As it stands, I do not think that I can draw any solid conclusions from D1, however, I do have a theory:
RealKC-wolf and his Nojr-buddy decided that it would be better to take the 1 in 8 chance and a grace smite than taking a 2 in 9 chance or a very suspicious second vote on a town player.

I don't need your pass but thanks regardless.
Also, I don't hate your wolf list.
Why does RealkC action = realkc wolf?

Btw him claiming awolness afterwards partially ruins any theory in this area.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I don't need your pass but thanks regardless.
Also, I don't hate your wolf list.
1. Why does RealkC action = realkc wolf?

2. Btw him claiming awolness afterwards partially ruins any theory in this area.

1. Because in that case he had to have been active yesterday and his not-voting would have been deliberate.
2. And yes, I am well aware.

Do you have any enlightening ideas?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway

Yet, they did.

I thought I placed a second vote on Fowl, but appaerently I missed your vote on the_j. Only noticed that he was voted for. Antismite Robijn. Had a party today, and will have a small one tomorrow so I cant contribute much

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I thought I placed a second vote on Fowl, but appaerently I missed your vote on the_j. Only noticed that he was voted for. Antismite Robijn. Had a party today, and will have a small one tomorrow so I cant contribute much
I think you just "missed" something again.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
You do realize that by tying multiple people on one vote, we are giving the wolves the choice to lynch whomever they please, right?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
You do realize that by tying multiple people on one vote, we are giving the wolves the choice to lynch whomever they please, right?

If you can think of someone I should vote for to break the tie, I'm open to it, I just voted you to not get smited.