[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf 2

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
So... it's me, RJS, Real and Leth?

Surprised there is only a single wolf.

Should we role call since it's most likely the last day?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
So... it's me, RJS, Real and Leth?

Surprised there is only a single wolf.

Should we role call since it's most likely the last day?
So everyone can claim Villager? It would be good in a game where everyone had a unique role, but I doubt we'll get anything useful from it this game.

Much better to play Top towns, in memory of our deceased friend Pyure.

Mine are as follows:
  1. Nojr. Has been looking for wolves the most out of anyone, consistently looking at people's posts for clues.
  2. Real. Low early activity somewhat compensated for by a good post, but suspicions remain.
  3. Leth. As far as I can tell, has done nothing to wolfhunt. My top choice for wolf.
Vote Leth

Reactions: Pyure

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
So everyone can claim Villager? It would be good in a game where everyone had a unique role, but I doubt we'll get anything useful from it this game.

Much better to play Top towns, in memory of our deceased friend Pyure.

Mine are as follows:
  1. Nojr. Has been looking for wolves the most out of anyone, consistently looking at people's posts for clues.
  2. Real. Low early activity somewhat compensated for by a good post, but suspicions remain.
  3. Leth. As far as I can tell, has done nothing to wolfhunt. My top choice for wolf.
Vote Leth
I'll vote Leth for now unless a better reasoning shows up.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that you claim that I haven't done anything to wolfhunt is primarily due to crappy luck fingering the wrong people. I actually find that suspicious, so vote RJS for not thinking this through properly, wolf-boy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Hmm, I am unable to see Nojr's looking at every post for clues by looking the thread, for anyone curious, these are nojr's posts:
Well... maybe I'll play a tiny bit different since it's been a while and 2 people already voted Pyure. Vote Leth because he is the next on the list after Pyure \o/

I am possibly willing to jump on the sg train, but I want to see more stuff first \o/

vote FingerTriggered12 (Nothing personal, take this as a peek over your shoulder)

I'll vote Leth for now unless a better reasoning shows up.
@RJS have we missed any convos?

Lethosos hasn't been posting much, and his latest post as of writing this, is either an OMGUS or actually finding an wolf, but I am leaning towards the former since he hasn't posted much thus I don't trust him much.

RJS has been acting semitownie IMO, and I don't like how he's said Nojr has been wolfhunting, when I haven't see that much from him, a little suspicious I would say, but not sure.

I think voting Leth is the safest bet ATM.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that you claim that I haven't done anything to wolfhunt is primarily due to crappy luck fingering the wrong people. I actually find that suspicious, so vote RJS for not thinking this through properly, wolf-boy.

I knew my first post smoked out something!

Vote Fowl

*facepalms*

On the other hand, he won't smell any worse.

Eh... I can't fault the explanations on SG. Nor do I have anything else to point at anyone else for the time being.

Seal SGbro's fate

That's what you get for playing 'Horseless Headman' last year.

Care to point out exactly where in here you went wolfhunting? All I see are classic wolf gloatposts and wagon-hopping.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Fine. You *think* I'm a wolf? Take me out, wolves win. Guaranteed. Have fun.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Fine. You *think* I'm a wolf? Take me out, wolves win. Guaranteed. Have fun.

I think you're a wolf because you have failed to show anything else. If you could put forwards something more convincing than OMG YOU VOTED ME YOU WOLF then I might be willing to listen.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Lethosos has been lynched! He was a Villager!

016nojr has been killed! He was the Sheriff!

The game has ended! The wolves win!

Link to GM sheet here

I'll probably run another game, maybe Trouble in Terrorist Town, in a few days.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
gg wolves for the clean run, great kills!

Good timing too and fortunate for you maybe that I can't use my power D1:

Wolves are shredderizing us! Go Team!
I was snooping RealKC last night (erindalc didn't tell me results). Tonight I was gonna snoop RJS.

RJS botched his role early by acting too officially town before the tone of the thread had gotten to that point.
RealKC I was just gonna check out for the same pattern reasons I mentioned earlier (the way the kill went and his quietude)