Some question about Mystical Agriculture on SF3

S

Szynszyl

Hello
I love magical crops mod on SF2.5 then i must try a Mystical Agriculture mod, but i have two (for now) questions.

1. Plants when are harvesting can drop seeds?
2. How to get zombie chunk? I killed lots of zombies and i dont get them, (JEI not helping)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hello
I love magical crops mod on SF2.5 then i must try a Mystical Agriculture mod, but i have two (for now) questions.

2. How to get zombie chunk? I killed lots of zombies and i dont get them, (JEI not helping)
I'm not sure what you're asking with part 1, but I can help you with part 2 - you need to kill mobs with a Soulium Dagger - if you look up the recipe for that, that should lead you in the right direction :) I know it requires prosperity shards and soul sand to make the dagger; prosperity shards help make the stick part, and soul sand is needed to make the soulium ingots - I can't remember the recipe exactly, but JEI should help you there.

G

Grey Wolfe

Hello

1. When soft harvesting (right click) you do not have a chance to get seeds. You must break the plant (left click) when ripe. Doing so will return the original seed with a chance at an extra seed. As far as I know, this does not apply to the Inferium crops.

2. As for mob chunks, GamerwithnoGame is correct, you'll need the Soulium Dagger. This involves crafting Soulium Ingots. You will need to cook up soulstone (twice, if it is cobbled) and craft five of the resulting Soul Dust with four Prudentium Essence in an alternating pattern. This makes one Soulium Dust. Smelt these to make Soulium Ingots. You'll need two Ingots and a Mystical Tool Rod (Four Prosperity Shards around a Stick) to craft the dagger.

Happy hunting.

Note: a few modpacks have Soulium as a Tinker material, allowing you to add the Chunky trait to your tools or weapons. The Chunky trait allows Tinker's weapons to gather chunks as well.