Open Fusion crafting Pedestal too low tier/Ritual of draconic ressurection

Lasse Gustavsson

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Fusion crafting Pedestal too low tier

Pack Version 3.0.6

What is the bug? There is no way to find out what to do when fusion crafter says Piedestal too low tier I cant find any info at all anywhere

Mod & Version Draconic evolution

Link to log file Draconic evolution 1,10,2-2,0,7,168

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Look at the book for recipes to get higher tier pedestals. JEI is currently broken

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
^what he said. Also, just as a bit of info, from what I've seen you basically have to have one more pedestal than you ultimately need, because you need to upgrade the basic ones using fusion crafting one by one. If memory serves, you'll need a block of draconium, 4 diamonds, 2 draconic cores and a wyvern core, to upgrade each pedestal to the wyvern tier.

Lasse Gustavsson

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but i dont get it ? What book is that? I cant find anything about ANY pedestal in the draconic tablet or on internet. No information anywhere. The only pedestal i find is the dislocator pedestal ?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
@Lasse Gustavsson Many apologies, I misnamed the items - they are called a "Basic Fusion Crafting Injector", and you will need 8-9 of those, as well as a single Fusion Crafting Core. I believe the Injectors need power, but the core does not.

Those injectors can then be upgraded, via fusion crafting, to higher tiers - this can be accomplished one by one, as mentioned in my previous post.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Oh Its the injectors LOL Well then im off upgrading those then Thanks :)

But it actually says pedestal in game ?
No problem! I'm glad I was actually able to help in the end :p

Ah does it? That's weird, and probably the source of confusion! But the Injectors and "Pedestals" are definitely one and the same. I don't know whether there is an advanced crafting core or not, but the Injectors I'm sure have a wyvern tier, and possibly draconic and awakened tiers as well.

Reactions: Lasse Gustavsson

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Now i have a new problem. I am trying to get more dragonhearts but the ressurection stone dont exist in Sky factory 3 ? Is there a new ritual to summon the dragon ?
There absolutely is - and its vanilla! :)

You craft 4 end crystals, and place one on each of the 4 three-block-long sides of the End exit portal, and that resummons the dragon.

Job done :D

Reactions: Lasse Gustavsson
T

Tyler Hansen

^what he said. Also, just as a bit of info, from what I've seen you basically have to have one more pedestal than you ultimately need, because you need to upgrade the basic ones using fusion crafting one by one. If memory serves, you'll need a block of draconium, 4 diamonds, 2 draconic cores and a wyvern core, to upgrade each pedestal to the wyvern tier.

Does anyone else not see the fusion crafting injectors in JEI or in the information tablet in 3.0.6
All the recipys in JEi arnt showing and the book Says Recipy not found