Cardwolf IV: Back with a Vengeance [GAME]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Nojr. He's a bad guy. I know it.
Goreae, would you be willing to state your thoughts on Lethosos and the_J?

Can you provide any incentive for me to hop on the Nojr parade rather than pursue my current desire for the blood of Lethosos?

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Robin... you've hit the nail on the head as to why I'm not leaning either way on pyure... Who better to incriminate (if he wasn't mob) then the guy who is most likely to be up for lynch d1.

As for you nojr... you're indeed correct that d1 looks wolfish for damn near everyone. I fully admit that. Plus you'll notice that despite my "feel" I didn't change my vote to you.

Pyure's argument for leth? I see it as bandwagoning. Not indicative either way.

Waiting to see others logic before I choose

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
No... I was saying that leth was bamdwagoning. You missed me say latecomer. You've been active from the start

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I actually counted on a governor to protect him D1, wolf or not. I did not want to waste a vote on a Villager on D1 if I could help it.

That being said, he isn't anyone special.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I actually counted on a governor to protect him D1, wolf or not. I did not want to waste a vote on a Villager on D1 if I could help it.

I'm special :(

Leth can you talk to me about your top towns/wolves?
Nojr, can you talk to me about your top towns/wolves? I'm tempted to switch votes to you since Leth is at least discussing what he's up to a bit.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013

OMGUS! Pyure is the uncrowned king of werewolf.

Vote ProFrags for not having said anything at all yet

Reactions: Pyure

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019

Nojr, can you talk to me about your top towns/wolves? I'm tempted to switch votes to you since Leth is at least discussing what he's up to a bit.
Sure!

I believe Robijnvogel and Scott to be town, predominantly, due to what's been said so far. You, Pyure, are leaning town because if it was a Mafia governor, keeping you in the game would confuse and punk Village on D1 as a good tatic.

I do not have any good wolf leads yet, however. Need to think about it.

Oh, and you are special, but only as Nojr's BBBF. Which doesn't count here.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Erin because he's been quiet. Plus no one else is giving me a strong enough wolf lean. Lot of people still to give testimony as to their innocence and voting logiC

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Vote Erin because he's been quiet. Plus no one else is giving me a strong enough wolf lean. Lot of people still to give testimony as to their innocence and voting logiC

I've not been feeling well today, but I've been reading.

It's possible Pyure was protected by the mafia governor, and it wouldn't really make sense to protect Pyure as a Governor unless you were certain of his role. Although the mafia governor could have also protected him to cast suspicion on him. (Now that I typed this I've read Leths most recent post :p)

Scottly is right no one has done anything particularly wolfy.

Vote goreae for also being quiet.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I know I have been asked to explain things by Pyure, but I just wanted to point out unless I am a big derp that sg and pyure were tied for lynch yesterday; 3/3?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway

I think atm I would put robijn as one of the lowest together with goreae. In my mind robijn has been acting like wolfrobijn does.
Goreae is closer to a neutral for me, his vote on me looked like he was trying to get me to admit something.

I however can agree that leth and scott seem towny

I have not really made up my mind about the others. Not sure about you

P

profrags

Antismite nojr because he is the last reply and I didn't even know this started. I'll read over this thread completely when I have time later :p

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I think atm I would put robijn as one of the lowest together with goreae. In my mind robijn has been acting like wolfrobijn does.
Goreae is closer to a neutral for me, his vote on me looked like he was trying to get me to admit something.

I however can agree that leth and scott seem towny

I have not really made up my mind about the others. Not sure about you

One thing I will say about Robin and Pyure is that they don't seem to be on the same team...ever.

Reactions: Pyure