Open Refined Storage destructor won't work

A

askelan

Summary of the problem Refined Storage destructor won't work

Pack Version 1.2.0

What is the bug? Destructor connected to my system din't break block. I tried with several different blocks in the whitelist but nothing happens.
I also break and replace my controller since it's another problem seen with this update.

Mod & Version Refined storage

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes.

Known Fix None.

D

Defiled

Same here, i was about to report it too and found your post lol
Well yeah not working did the same thing, tested all the blocks i could with the whitelist/blacklist and nope :(
Tried on a complete new folder with only the RS mod on it, surprisingly it worked perfectly so yeah 90% sure is the modpack sadly

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
I would guess that this is a problem with FTB utilities and claimed chunks not allowing fake players to break blocks.

Try using
/ftb team config ftbu.fake_players true
to allow fake players as this worked for me to allow the destructor to break blocks.

Reactions: kucny
D

Defiled

I would guess that this is a problem with FTB utilities and claimed chunks not allowing fake players to break blocks.

Try using
to allow fake players as this worked for me to allow the destructor to break blocks.

Wooo it did work, tyvm god bless you :p!

kucny

Jul 29, 2019

Try using

Thank you, that worked for me to.

Can you explain to me what a fake player mean ? The claimed chunks are mine under the name which I am logged into MC. Why does the game think I am a fake player? Or am I getting it wrong and fake player means something other then not recognizing my login.

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, that worked for me to.

Can you explain to me what a fake player mean ? The claimed chunks are mine under the name which I am logged into MC. Why does the game think I am a fake player? Or am I getting it wrong and fake player means something other then not recognizing my login.

From what I understand only players can do certain things like use silk touch or fortune. So some machines register themselves as a "fake" player so they can cause player like effects. In the case of the RS destructor you can make fortune and silk touch upgrades, but these need to be a player to work. What the command does is it enables fake players to work in your claimed chunks.

kucny

Jul 29, 2019
From what I understand only players can do certain things like use silk touch or fortune. So some machines register themselves as a "fake" player so they can cause player like effects. In the case of the RS destructor you can make fortune and silk touch upgrades, but these need to be a player to work. What the command does is it enables fake players to work in your claimed chunks.

Oh, so that is a fake player. Ok thanks for the response