Idiotically Simple Werewolf Game Thread!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
End Day 5

RealKC(4): sgbros1, fowltief, lethosos, scottly318
Not Voted: RealKC

• RealKC was lynched! He was a Wolf!
  • Lethosos was killed! He was the Medium!
Start Day 6

Remaining Players:
  1. sgbros1
  2. fowltief
  3. Scottly318

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
So one wolf and two villagers. Or so is my guess. Math has never been my strong suit. I'm going to follow my logic earlier and vote sg. You're welcome to persuade me other wise

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
A 3rd wolf,eh? Down to the wire. Sgbros voted against leth and has been playing randomly being coy. Scottly has been more active and giving various analysis on the game. Not much to off of. It's obvious who I should go for but it might be a trap.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: profrags

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Trap is hard to do with one wolf fowl. The method to prevent said trap is to vote for who you feel is wolf. ive guarded people since day one. And have given valid points and a couple of clues as to A: my role and B: who I believe to be the wolves.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I've re-read both sets of post several times. i'm feeling deja vu here from previous games. sorry Sgbros. I can't see this going any other way.

Vote Sgbro

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
for the record, the missing wolf-kills were 1/3 village powers, 2/3 us just being idiots.

Also THANK YOU goreae for running a game and everyone else for participating. Felt good to play again.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
On day 2, J had scanned pyure. Since he was lynched before his action came around, he never got the results. If Real had been lynched instead of J, which was a real possibility, then one wolf would be dead and another revealed because J would've gotten the results from the scan and been able to relay them to lethosos. At which point, only one wolf would be left alive and you'd have had much more time to figure out who it was.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Also, the game would've ended on day four had scottly not guarded lethosos that night. There would have been two wolves and four players left, and the game would be over.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Last day was a bit screwed up because nojr compelled people to lock before sgbros had a chance to even defend himself. (I lol'd a bit at that)

Reactions: 016Nojr

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna be miffed if I got this wrong...
i am really sorry scottly... Forgive me.:)

The first day the wolf team forgot to vote. second day we voted for J as soon as the previous day ended... but no one noticed it was the same target that got lynched... surprisingly this worked out for later.

Without telling us, i noticed pyure used his time to cast suspicions on leth. This became more imperative when the obvious hint of a claim came out.( which i'm surprised more people didn't pick up on) RealKC was mostly inactive playing terraria. when pyure pointed me out, i gave the fake analysis. after pyure went down and leth was targeted i thought the game was set. Erin guessed the last two wolfs correctly but pyures work set the stage as people were less suspicious of me and more of Real and leth. After the inital kill of leth got blocked. just threw RealKC out there since they couldn't protect Leth twice. at that point it was just me against Sgbros activity. I already had a vibe scott was the guard but i didn't want to take any chances so tried to act nonchalantly.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Without telling us, i noticed pyure used his time to cast suspicions on leth. This became more imperative when the obvious hint of a claim came out.( which i'm surprised more people didn't pick up on) RealKC was mostly inactive playing
This was mostly a waste of time. I "randomly" picked a provable power role. Dammit :p