ftb skyfactory 3 nether quartz chicken

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

minecrafterseppe

Jul 29, 2019
Title ftb skyfactory 3 nether quartz chicken

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack ftb skyfactory 3

Modpack version 1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue the nether quartz chicken does NOT spawn in the biome ftb sky factory 3 uses ass hell (the void)
yes i looked at the file and netherquartz chicken is set on "hell" biome butt needs to be set on "the void) biome to fix this pleas fix this
aspe
thanks for reading i hope this helped
ps (pls do not close this before i respond)

M

M S

The "hell" biome refers to the Nether and I think you can spawn chickens if you get some grass blocks in the Nether itself. I'm going to try it myself soon. Let me know if that works.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
ive found quite a few in my world in the nether just look around nether fortresses

minecrafterseppe

Jul 29, 2019
The "hell" biome refers to the Nether and I think you can spawn chickens if you get some grass blocks in the Nether itself. I'm going to try it myself soon. Let me know if that works.
first off all the sf3 modpack uses "the void" as "hell" i know minecraft i know the nether =hell biome but " the void" biome replaces "hell" and in the configs those chickens only spawn in 'hell" biome so you're argument is invalid

Reactions: RedBoss

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
first off all the sf3 modpack uses "the void" as "hell" i know minecraft i know the nether =hell biome but " the void" biome replaces "hell" and in the configs those chickens only spawn in 'hell" biome so you're argument is invalid
then its just you as i have found a bunch so far