Best end game weapon ftb infinity evolved

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
T

Truman Brown

Would a awakened draconium cleaver with the blade made out of draconium and everything else paper, with all quartzs to boost sharpness along with all the additional modifiers be the best weapon?

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
Would a awakened draconium cleaver with the blade made out of draconium and everything else paper, with all quartzs to boost sharpness along with all the additional modifiers be the best weapon?
the draconic shaft of power should be thd most OP. and thus the best.

sent from a phone using tapatalk.

Last edited:

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
If you're playing pre-nerf ExtraTIC, a Signalum Crossbow is stupidly powerful. After that, I say it all depends on what you're fighting and why. The DE stuff is on the higher end of gross, but I never really cared for it personally (the adding/removing books to hotswap enchants was co though).

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
A truly MASSIVE TNT cannon.

I'm thinking the sort of cannon where you look around at the landscape beforehand, think to yourself "nope" then push a button and kick back and watch the final doom of said landscape unfold.

Join the war against things.

Or (if you want me to be boring and relevant), get a rapier with an awakened draconium blade, bedrock handle (need to add Rotarycraft for this) and thaumium/paper crosspiece.

Top tier damage, fast attack speed, infinite durability, extra modifier. Use one modifier slot for lapis to get looting III then quartz for the rest. You're suddenly a whirling dervish of murderous damage :3

micmou

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't PSI in the pack in theory that should be the most OP weapon as the limit is your creativity.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
A truly MASSIVE TNT cannon.

I'm thinking the sort of cannon where you look around at the landscape beforehand, think to yourself "nope" then push a button and kick back and watch the final doom of said landscape unfold.

Join the war against things.

Or (if you want me to be boring and relevant), get a rapier with an awakened draconium blade, bedrock handle (need to add Rotarycraft for this) and thaumium/paper crosspiece.

Top tier damage, fast attack speed, infinite durability, extra modifier. Use one modifier slot for lapis to get looting III then quartz for the rest. You're suddenly a whirling dervish of murderous damage :3

So the minecraft version of the big bertha cannon the nazi's used? :p

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So the minecraft version of the big bertha cannon the nazi's used? :p

Yus.

Or, this:

Sword.png

Combined with my perma strength buff from muh amulet, it's a monster.

Full Material Cost:

5 Nether Stars
5 Awakened Draconium Ingots
80 Draconium Ingots
26 Diamonds
149 Gold Ingots
4 Emerald
0.5 HSLA Steel Ingots
4 Bedrock Dust
450 Lapis
432 Nether Quartz
21 Paper
7 Leather
1 Apple

And that's not taking into account the mod progression needed to run the bedrock breaker, kill the Ender Dragon and set up an automated Wither killer.

And that's just for a sword.
My next trick is getting all the bits for a hammer made in the same materials. That'll run to 40 Awakened Draconium Ingots and 33 Nether Stars total :3

Last edited: