SO... Just a little sit down.

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
This will be quite short... I know I was gone for about 2 years, I had some personal dilemmas that need to be handled that took me away from the forums, from gaming, from streaming, from just about everything. So, I return, to... I mean what seems like a barren wasteland here. I remember it being so active here. Is it just me? I dunno, maybe I am over thinking things here.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
It's not just you, it's definitely less active. Welcome back though, hopefully there's still enough of a community for you to enjoy.

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
It's not just you, it's definitely less active. Welcome back though, hopefully there's still enough of a community for you to enjoy.
Yea I thought it wasn't me... Kind of makes me sad... But I mean it is what it is I guess. Thanks also, I mean even if there is one person who seems genuinely excited for the old mod that i was working on that I can now work on again. I will be able to enjoy it. However, I am not going to jump the gun this time until I have some functioning models and a little more code then I already have. Hopefully life doesn't make a hard left again...

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Yea I thought it wasn't me... Kind of makes me sad... But I mean it is what it is I guess. Thanks also, I mean even if there is one person who seems genuinely excited for the old mod that i was working on that I can now work on again. I will be able to enjoy it. However, I am not going to jump the gun this time until I have some functioning models and a little more code then I already have. Hopefully life doesn't make a hard left again...

I remember when you first started the planning for it. Hopefully you'll be able to see something through with it, seemed like a good idea from what I remember.

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
I remember when you first started the planning for it. Hopefully you'll be able to see something through with it, seemed like a good idea from what I remember.
Haha thanks. I am currently working on a research mechanic for it. It is focusing on dissection and anatomical research. With a space of mini quests and a currency style turn in.

Reactions: Padfoote

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back @Zein Eizoku. I am one of the newer members (been around for a year or 2) and check the forums every couple days. It is definitely pretty quiet as far as conversation goes. I also have a very hard time finding small private servers to play on, pretty much as to go to the public servers these days, which I personally dislike.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Most of the guys that were the main ones for discussion have stopped playing or stopped visiting the forums. I think @Pyure is one of the few that didn't disappear a year or so ago.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
It is quieter, but I've come back fairly recently and I find it to be a very helpful, friendly place still :) I missed it actually.

Reactions: Zein Eizoku

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I'm still here. I'm not running my FAQ collection topic because the wiki's (plural, still, oddly enough) are up to date and doing well. I always said I'd hand off.

I drop in and read new topics every day, but I'm trying really hard to keep my like ratio up, being polite, not posting if I don't have something good to say, and trying really hard to not smack those who so desperately need it.

Course, I got smacked around when I was new and rude years ago, I still cringe at some of my earliest posts... so sometimes it is for the best... I just try to not be the one to do it *cough*.