creeperhost questions

Eranthe

Jul 29, 2019
Really? Wow. I had no idea that their wait times were that long. Did you order a VPS or a dedicated machine?

Eranthe

Jul 29, 2019
What data center did you order at? I'm attempting to get an Atlanta server at this point.

Joviah

Jul 29, 2019
Dallas was my first pick, with Atlanta being my second choice. But at this point there's no indication the order has even been looked at :(

Eranthe

Jul 29, 2019
Since Wednesday? Is there a way to cancel orders? Maybe I should just cut my losses, contest the charge, and move on if they're taking 3+ days to even acknowledge the order.

Joviah

Jul 29, 2019
Well I figured I'd give it the rest of the day and this evening perhaps start hunting for a different host. I've never used Creeperhost before, but I've heard good thing about them so I'd really like to get my server with them. That and they sponsor FTB for the pack distribution servers and likely this website. So, kinda wanted to give them a shot.

Also, to be clear I do have the automatic receipts for the order, just no indication the server techs have started the buildout yet.

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Since Wednesday? Is there a way to cancel orders? Maybe I should just cut my losses, contest the charge, and move on if they're taking 3+ days to even acknowledge the order.
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with Creeperhost.
Have you opened a support ticket? So I can see if there were any complications with your order?

Joviah

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with Creeperhost.
Have you opened a support ticket? So I can see if there were any complications with your order?

I suppose I/we could, if that's what you would prefer. I suppose I assumed the way the services listed for the account stated "pending", it was in some sort of queue somewhere.

And Luke, please don't take offense here but, initiating a support ticket just to get the service started, after having paid (and payment clearing the bank), seems a bit... Off somehow.

I'll get a ticket in ASAP so hopefully I can get started configuring the server when it becomes available :)

Thanks.

Joviah

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick update - Luke got me taken care of! Eranthe - I have no doubt you'll be up and running soon. :)

Good luck! And thanks again Luke!

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose I/we could, if that's what you would prefer. I suppose I assumed the way the services listed for the account stated "pending", it was in some sort of queue somewhere.

And Luke, please don't take offense here but, initiating a support ticket just to get the service started, after having paid (and payment clearing the bank), seems a bit... Off somehow.

I'll get a ticket in ASAP so hopefully I can get started configuring the server when it becomes available :)

Thanks.
Not at all...it's not off at all, do you know how many pending orders we get a hour? I can't check every single one to see if you bypassed Jscript and put an illegal character in.

Eranthe

Jul 29, 2019
Your database is a jerk! I have all sorts of mining and building to do!

(BTW thanks for the response!)

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Your database is a jerk! I have all sorts of mining and building to do!

(BTW thanks for the response!)
You'll prefer that we're fixing this up, the old control panel database was incredamazingly slow for some users.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, my friends are looking at upgrading our server and we were considering the creeper host zombie or spider package. Just wondered if I could get some general opinions on the service quality etc.

Regards,
Lewis.