[Game Thread] Trouble in Terrorist Town 2

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Primarily picking from those already selected that we can afford to lose this early in the game.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
Wow...I feel so under-valued:(.... not sure if i should fight this or let it happen.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
If you're townorist, fight it. If you're traiwolf, you should just let it happen.

(That was easy now wasn't it)

no it wasn't

If you honestly think you can afford to lose me this early on with just an e ni me ni mi ni mo, theres not much i can do or say. Last time i couldn't talk my way out of a paper bag. but if you insist, I do consider myself a townie and killing me is really bad idea. But the traitors might kill me anyway..

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for talking funny.
I mean the concern is more that either you're a townie or you aren't. What are we meant to infer from 'I consider myself a townie'? There's plenty of ways to fight a lynch, especially on D1. Just emphatically saying that it's a mistake because you're definitely town is a good start. Claiming a role is a useful next step if stuff doesn't go your way early on. After all, it would give an arsonist something to do on D1.

Reactions: fowltief

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
We played our first game at the same time, and we both died from the same cause.
No we didn't. There have been several generations of werewolf over the years, defined by people just stopping playing for a while, then restarting as a new generation. This is the third one.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I mean the concern is more that either you're a townie or you aren't. What are we meant to infer from 'I consider myself a townie'? There's plenty of ways to fight a lynch, especially on D1. Just emphatically saying that it's a mistake because you're definitely town is a good start. Claiming a role is a useful next step if stuff doesn't go your way early on. After all, it would give an arsonist something to do on D1.

Did i mention your my favorite person here RJS?

I consider claiming on day 1 very dangerous cause it sets a precedent that i won't be able to control later on regardless of which side i am on. I was an arsonist last time and having someone you know for sure is townie would help allot as well. If i wait too long to do so that can also be just as detrimental.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Did i mention your my favorite person here RJS?

I consider claiming on day 1 very dangerous cause it sets a precedent that i won't be able to control later on regardless of which side i am on. I was an arsonist last time and having someone you know for sure is townie would help allot as well. If i wait too long to do so that can also be just as detrimental.
D1 claims are dangerous, but if you're town they may well be your best bet. Personally I'm not particularly happy with Leth's vote there - TownLeth in recent games has been pretty passive IIRC. Anyone know when Leth was last wolf?

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
D1 claims are dangerous, but if you're town they may well be your best bet. Personally I'm not particularly happy with Leth's vote there - TownLeth in recent games has been pretty passive IIRC. Anyone know when Leth was last wolf?
Sept 21, 2016.

Kidding aside: Concur. Especially about D1 roleclaiming. I got screwed by it a game or two ago but sometimes its your best bet.

Leth I wasn't excited by your random vote with "thought" behind it. Could I get your 3 favorite wolves as of now?

RJS, could I get yours as well?

Mine are:
  • Nojr (obfuscating the game by voting me D1...again)
  • Lethosos ("thought" comment)
  • Fowltief (Using the classic "you'll regret it if you lynch me" defense. Dunno who would ever use that defense)
My favorite town is prolly
  • the_J (tone read).
  • Me
  • Vikestep (!! I just don't have a third town)

My favorite lynch is Nojr because I hate it when people cloud the game and if I have to (probably) mislynch someone, at least I've accomplished something positive.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Primarily picking from those already selected that we can afford to lose this early in the game.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
Very well then, I claim medic. If you can afford to lose me, then by all means. Leave your vote. Going to enjoy the rest of my lunch now.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk