Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ungraceful

What are you looking for in the server?: Just a server to hangout in when I get free time from school work.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha!

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
: Well, I've been playing with mods since they came out on the Mincraft forums

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: I'm pretty sure I haven't but you are free to correct me if i have.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: I have TS3 but I normally go on discord. I would be willing to use it provided i have people to talk to on it!

How active are you?: Whenever I get free time usually after school work or on weekends. If i had to give hours at least 4-5 hours a day.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ungraceful

Hi there SwagMcSwagton! We actually have a Discord server now (the old whitelist form says TS3 but we left that behind ages ago :p)

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Just so anyone who sees this knows. We are currently closing our servers for the foreseeable future, we will probably return eventually, but not anytime soon.

Jayrey

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: llacov
What are you looking for in the server? fun, friendly, mature gamers
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Umm, a lot, this would take me a long time to answer lol
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No, but I can get it if u want
How active are you? At least a couple hours a day
Do you agree to the rules? yup