A Great Year!

Thanks

• Welcome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and as most of you may know I am Bigdbigd03. There are some untold things about this forum and reasons I use it so actively for precisely a day over a year. As a little 10 year old with a crushed dream for YouTube thought a last resort was making a modpack. Not famous, why not try this. I was successful in the creation for the pack, but still no fame. Not even popularity persay. Great, thinking I have a terrible tattoo covered dad, terrible step-dad, and terrible family all around me, my mom, and sister were kind of stuck. I later learned the love of my father and he really was Bigd's dad.

These are untold things to the world, sad info on the verbal abuse of my step-dad. I'll be okay... Because of you. This forum, Family Guy, my mom, and my dad (Known on YouTube as Backyardyogabalancing).

I have turned 11 and no popularity. I am hanging the gloves for CMG. And I guess I will stop trying to get popular. Make YouTube videos and live my dream when I get the age. I love you guys, and I hope you loved this re-introduction! That's me, Bigd and I'm out!

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
My advice? don't try to get popular or famous. If that's your primary motivation you're gonna be miserable if you actually achieve it. Instead, do something because you enjoy it. Not because you think it'll make people like you, not for recognition or prestige, but because it makes you happy.
Thanks.