Werewolves, They Keep Spreading!!! (First Time Being GM)

P

profrags

I'm going to have to sit this one out since school starts on Wednesday and i don't want to be inactive (more than I already am :p) for half the game

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Shazam08, this game is vapourware. In the interests of moving things along, and to ensure that bigd gets to run his game properly and unrushed when he *does* have time, do we have a next candidate we can move to?

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I had no internet because 999 birthday things and more. I am back from vacation in good internet and I am in shape to make the game. It will be up in a few.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08, this game is vapourware. In the interests of moving things along, and to ensure that bigd gets to run his game properly and unrushed when he *does* have time, do we have a next candidate we can move to?
You're right. Speaking six days after the signup thread went up, we should have pulled the plug earlier. My fault.

@Bigdbigd03: Now that the game has started, players are well within their right to drop if there are absolutely any more delays. Set some alarms.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
You're right. Speaking six days after the signup thread went up, we should have pulled the plug earlier. My fault.

@Bigdbigd03: Now that the game has started, players are well within their right to drop if there are absolutely any more delays. Set some alarms.
I'm back from vacation now. Only delays shall be time to end of day.