Hello and please advice

S

Sevremann

I'm totaly new too mods in minecraft, but have played standard for years. I have got a love for using tech, and are in need for power.
Have tried too see on you tube, but they use tools and stuff, I don't have.
My first problem is to get power out off the turbine. No cable or wire will attache to the turbine power port.
I have only the Tekkit Legends mod.
I prety much stuck right now.........

Attachments

• 2016-08-09_13.29.22.jpg
    2016-08-09_13.29.22.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 56

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I'm totaly new too mods in minecraft, but have played standard for years. I have got a love for using tech, and are in need for power.
Have tried too see on you tube, but they use tools and stuff, I don't have.
My first problem is to get power out off the turbine. No cable or wire will attache to the turbine power port.
I have only the Tekkit Legends mod.
I prety much stuck right now.........
Its worth mentioning that this is an FTB forum, so Tekkit modpacks I would imagine are not supported. However:

Well, the cable you're holding in your hand in the picture is from IndustrialCraft, which definitely won't connect.

I've just checked out the modlist, and there really aren't many mods that use RF in there as far as I can tell - its a... WEIRD selection of mods...! You might be able to connect a buildcraft power pipe, you'd need probably an emerald kinesis pipe to deal with the amount of power. What do you want to power with your turbine?

S

Sevremann

Txh for answer
Well, I'm trying to use electric power, and power all my explorations. I want to terraform and harvest a continent, and want to leave it i good shape afterwards. So I tried to make my turbine, I have one section in the inventori named Big Reactors, and have since tried too make use of this.
Are there one mod u would like too suggest for me :). So I can create this ?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Txh for answer
Well, I'm trying to use electric power, and power all my explorations. I want to terraform and harvest a continent, and want to leave it i good shape afterwards. So I tried to make my turbine, I have one section in the inventori named Big Reactors, and have since tried too make use of this.
Are there one mod u would like too suggest for me :). So I can create this ?
Hmm. That's a big question, and I don't think I'm well qualified to answer! However you should look into the two forms of power in this mod - Redstone Flux (RF) and EU (from IndustrialCraft). The Power Converters mod will allow you to change from one to the other, so read about that as well - that will help you a lot.