Moderate Flux and Pure Bees

Yippy Kai Aye

Jul 29, 2019
I've been stuck at moderate flux levels for a couple of weeks. In an attempt to cut this down I got some pure bees. I put them in an alveary and kept frames in them. I'm getting loads of crystallized aspects but the flux doesn't seem to move at all. After several days I added two more alvearys with pure bees. Still no change after several more days. Can anyone give me some insight into what may be going on. I do get the occasional wisp but it's very rare. I'm using the DW20 5.2.0 pack. Thanks.

Icarus White

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... brainstorming a bit.
Are there any flux-producing nodes nearby? Like a dark node or something. Flux flows a little from node to node, so that might be it...

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Also, have you checked that the pure bees actually have the purify node effect?

It's not the species of bee, but the effect on it, and those are the ones which can naturally spawn with it on

Yippy Kai Aye

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... brainstorming a bit.
Are there any flux-producing nodes nearby? Like a dark node or something. Flux flows a little from node to node, so that might be it...
There is a normal node which is the one stuck on moderate and a pure node about 20 blocks away with no flux. There are no dark nodes anywhere nearby.

Also, have you checked that the pure bees actually have the purify node effect?

It's not the species of bee, but the effect on it, and those are the ones which can naturally spawn with it on

I do have the purify node effect. I actually tried removing it to see if the pure bees would still work. They didn't without it.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps it's just the fact that the node is a flux producing node...?

I'm not sure how it works when the node naturally produces flux, it could be possible that you cannot lower it below its natural point of flux?[DOUBLEPOST=1363305105][/DOUBLEPOST]Purely theorizing there, there's no facts behind that