Closed 2.5.0: Skyfactory 2.5 stops loading (and/or) crashes at step 2/7

M

Micah_V_Boss

awdadawdawfaw.PNG
You still have the same issue. Can you post a screen shot to show me that the variable to now gone? Also check the additional parameters on the launcher to make sure the entry it is not there. Also you may have to restart your pc as well.

Also please use pastebin for your logs as I don't like downloading attachments from people I don't know.

There is the screenshot!

M

Micah_V_Boss

You still have the same issue. Can you post a screen shot to show me that the variable to now gone? Also check the additional parameters on the launcher to make sure the entry it is not there. Also you may have to restart your pc as well.

Also please use pastebin for your logs as I don't like downloading attachments from people I don't know.

-Xmx4096m -Xms256m -XX: PermSize=256m -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory="C:\Users\Micah\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Presents SkyFactory 2.5" -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true
That is whats in the JVM box

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Then there is another entry somewhere because that is what is causing the crash.

Bring up the java control panel then click the java tab and then on view. Check where is says runtime parameters. If there is an entry there then delete it.

M

Micah_V_Boss

Then there is another entry somewhere because that is what is causing the crash.

Bring up the java control panel then click the java tab and then on view. Check where is says runtime parameters. If there is an entry there then delete it.
Not there!

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Not there!

OK I am not sure where that entry is then because every other user that has had this issue has been fixed my removing it. If you have other launchers installed ftb, at or multimc then check those to see if there is an entry there. Unfortunately other that that I am not sure where it will be.

M

Micah_V_Boss

OK I am not sure where that entry is then because every other user that has had this issue has been fixed my removing it. If you have other launchers installed ftb, at or multimc then check those to see if there is an entry there. Unfortunately other that that I am not sure where it will be.
Where would that actually be in the java thing in control panel? I thought you meant something else!