Research for Avaritia: Tell me about your excessive resources

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
Well for the measly cost of 1 trillion iron, 5 billion nether stars, 730 billion redstone, and 999 iridium, I'm sure SpitefulFox will add a way. ;)
Well, the latter is easy if you can get a dimlet for liquid UU ;)
The rest is just asking for ProjectE to be installed.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
The funny thing is even if you Make Auto emc machienes in Projekt e like the blaze System it is still hard to get only one of the things.
Wait do the avaritia Items have emc values :eek:

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
What about power production- could we call enough stored energy an excessive resource?
thinking about a hyper-energetic singularity with 80 charged auroral batteries/resonant cells/draconic thingies...
I think that's totally justified.
Mueheheheheh... Big Reactors has never looked so balanced. :D

Infernalistgamer

Jul 29, 2019
On my most abusive worlds, I've got an alchemical chest full of level 2 matter condensers being fed by a ProjectE machine abusing the rain plant seed -> lapis EMC imbalance and a matter condenser turning cyanite back into yellorium in a massive Big Reactor. I have Gem Armor sitting on an armor stand in case things get interesting, and travel around in a hyper-enchanted suit of Tartarite armor, using Unstable Ingot-based wings, and Tinkered weapons. I run a fantasy farm city running Magical Crops, Pam's Harvestcraft and Ancient Warfare 2, while in my industrial city I'm using Thaumcraft, Flaxbeard's steam and such to run a thaumopollutive industry cranking out magical weaponry and armor. Thanks to ProjectE, I've stocked up on anything I could possibly acquire normally, and only find tartarite's un-exchangability to be an incentive to mine the Twilight Forest.
(EDIT: Forgot my point there. Mining laser feeding into an AE2 system.)

My newest playthrough's already going in much the same direction, thanks to Ex Nihilo sifters and ProjectE, as well as the Eximite/Meutoite -> Desichalkos EMC loop. What I'd point you at to really force effort on the player is Unstable ingots, terrasteel/gaia ingots, tartarite, awakened draconium, red matter, void metal, the shards you cook into salis mundis (balanced shard?), purifying bath salts, ichorium, the primordial pearls...the stuff it takes a little actual effort to make/acquire.

If you're wanting to clean out warehouses and AE2 storages, I'd go more for the odder Metallurgy ores, as those always pile up, as well as the stuff that's hard to put to a use in late game, like the gems (peridot, sapphire, etc). Also, maybe something to clean out all the massive amounts of food that pile up for things like Pam's?

Last edited:

LadyMcSniffles

Jul 29, 2019
Are you still looking for a list of Resources??

I've been on my Infinity server after its map reset for 2 months have 1 Ender Quarries and 32 Lasers running. My resources are constantly fluctuating as i am using items but my Amounts right now are;

Iron Ingots/ore - 528k
Diamonds /Ore - 16k
Coal /Ore - 500k
Emeralds - 22k
Gold Ingots - 82k
Lapis Lazuli - 234k
Redstone Dust - 758k
Moonstone - N/A
Sunstone - N/A
Blue Topaz - N/A
Chimerite - N/A
Firestone {Ore} - 4090
Shiny Ingot - 11k
Desichalkos - N/A
Tartarite - N/A
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn - 1714/1883/0
Iridium - 9k
Osmium - N/A

Other Ores

Tin - 200k
Silver - 116k
Lead- 150k
Aluminum - 100k
Most other bits below 100k

:3 ~Sniffles

Last edited:
Reactions: SpitefulFox

Enoch Rackliffe

Jul 29, 2019
I have a tendency to go really big when it comes to mining and just everything. Mostly because I like to play with creative like resources. So I dont stop my quarry until I have more stuff than I could ever use. even then I still run it every so often just for fun. My resources in my current world are as follows;

Iron Ingots/ore - 1.1M
Diamonds /Ore - 151K
Coal /Ore - 307k - getting low might have to run my quarry again ore come up with a better way to produce mana.
Emeralds - 110k
Gold Ingots - 219k
Lapis Lazuli - 941k
Redstone Dust - 1.9M
Moonstone - N/A
Sunstone - N/A
Blue Topaz - N/A
Chimerite - N/A
Firestone {Ore} - a handful
Shiny Ingot - 174k
Desichalkos - N/A
Tartarite - N/A
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn - 163k/162k/a stack or two on hand
Iridium - never found a use for it so don't collect it
Osmium - N/A

Other Ores

Tin - 271k
Silver - 224k
Lead- 190k
Aluminum - 247k
Plus I like to keep a decent amount of all the alloys on hand just so I dont have to craft any when i want to make something.

M

Marvin_Megavolt

I went a bit overboard and set up several hundred MFR Laser Drills, and for what I couldn't get there, Matter Overdrive replicators working 24/7 to make everything else. Since I have an operational 1 dragon heart per 2 minutes Ender Dragon farm, and that feeding dragon hearts into my automated Draconium awakening plant (which is being fed with Draconium from a my replicators) to produce awakened Draconium to feed 4 draconic reactors which power all my laser drills and replicators, I basically have infinity of everything. (as you might have guessed, I'm playing a customized version of a pack, namely Infinity Evolved).

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
I went a bit overboard and set up several hundred MFR Laser Drills, and for what I couldn't get there, Matter Overdrive replicators working 24/7 to make everything else. Since I have an operational 1 dragon heart per 2 minutes Ender Dragon farm, and that feeding dragon hearts into my automated Draconium awakening plant (which is being fed with Draconium from a my replicators) to produce awakened Draconium to feed 4 draconic reactors which power all my laser drills and replicators, I basically have infinity of everything. (as you might have guessed, I'm playing a customized version of a pack, namely Infinity Evolved).
n n n n necro

Reactions: Zandorum

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you're planning on making the Dire Crafting Table automatable. Having to do dozens of those massive recipes by hand would get really tedious.

Owen LaGarde

Jul 29, 2019
Probably something I goofed updates elsewhere but I can't find it. Added avaritia 1.11 to a working custom pack, both client and server started crashing. Leeetle help pls?

Major reported errors (all three stop if avaritia is removed):
- no classdef for fox/spiteful/avaritia/items/ItemArmorInfinity
- no classdef for vazkii/botania/api/item/IPhantomInkable
- enderio incompatibility with optifine

http://pastebin.com/VRnBWJEK (server)
http://pastebin.com/xxQsiba4 (client)

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Probably something I goofed updates elsewhere but I can't find it. Added avaritia 1.11 to a working custom pack, both client and server started crashing. Leeetle help pls?

Major reported errors (all three stop if avaritia is removed):
- no classdef for fox/spiteful/avaritia/items/ItemArmorInfinity
- no classdef for vazkii/botania/api/item/IPhantomInkable
- enderio incompatibility with optifine

http://pastebin.com/VRnBWJEK (server)
http://pastebin.com/xxQsiba4 (client)

You're using a copy of Botania that was released in 2014. It is literally over a year old.