FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

Zittla

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am trying to breed bees on infinity sky block in my alveary and it wont breed ferrous bees, ive used iron blocks under my alveary 9 blocks, and i tryed with a nether star when breeding common princess and industrius drone and i got 5 frame housings with chocolate frames, and it wont turn to ferrous even with the star i dont get it it.
im in a plains biome, and this should work not sure what im doing wrong
http://imgur.com/4Wmn5W1
Ive tryed over 10 times it just wont breed is this a glitch in this pack? not sure how to do this then if it doenst work :/

Last edited:

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am trying to breed bees on infinity sky block in my alveary and it wont breed ferrous bees, ive used iron blocks under my alveary 9 blocks, and i tryed with a nether star when breeding common princess and industrius drone and i got 5 frame housings with chocolate frames, and it wont turn to ferrous even with the star i dont get it it.
im in a plains biome, and this should work not sure what im doing wrong
http://imgur.com/4Wmn5W1
Ive tryed over 10 times it just wont breed is this a glitch in this pack? not sure how to do this then if it doenst work :/

i'm not really an expert on breading bees the natural way, but why not go the gendustry route?

Zittla

Jul 29, 2019
i'm not really an expert on breading bees the natural way, but why not go the gendustry route?
cant do that on ftb infinity evolved sky block before i get the infinity bee, but i just breed it normally took me only 4 hours -.- without the alveary for the ferrous one.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Stack upgrade solved it, But thanks!!
Stack Upgrades for Log pipes? Also I have another tip for beginning. After you get Coke oven going if you replace most of ur Chest with wooden Storage crates you can weight till you get ur Metal Former and make all the iron chest mod chest you need and the great thing is Wooden Storage Crates keep their Storage when picked up!

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
cant do that on ftb infinity evolved sky block before i get the infinity bee, but i just breed it normally took me only 4 hours -.- without the alveary for the ferrous one.
where do you need the bee for?
i took a quick look at the recipes and they seemed doable.

Zittla

Jul 29, 2019
where do you need the bee for?
i took a quick look at the recipes and they seemed doable.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...c3AcWYoKWZuXVGs3sE8MM/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
Its the whole process to get the infinity bee but u need ferrous one for it in the whole chain breeding apprently i cant cross breed stuff in the alveary (i think its bugged ). so i have to do it without it -.-
Im trying to breed stuff with nether star and it doenst even mutate wich is wierd.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...c3AcWYoKWZuXVGs3sE8MM/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
Its the whole process to get the infinity bee but u need ferrous one for it in the whole chain breeding apprently i cant cross breed stuff in the alveary (i think its bugged ). so i have to do it without it -.-
Im trying to breed stuff with nether star and it doenst even mutate wich is wierd.

i cant even imagine how you could get to cultivated without gendustry, let alone all the way to infinity.

Zittla

Jul 29, 2019
i cant even imagine how you could get to cultivated without gendustry, let alone all the way to infinity.
it is do able just a real pain ive been breeding bees for like 3-4 days to get alveary been realy unlucky tought its a pain to get the bees without gendustry but its possible, atleast ive learned how to do it without it.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Another question for those further ahead than I am... I heard that the RFTools Dimensions were not included in the pack, yet I can build all the parts and am getting Unknown Dimlets as drops... Except the Dimension Builder. .. So my question is, Are Dimensions included and there is a "Expert" work around to the Builder?

Zittla

Jul 29, 2019
Another question for those further ahead than I am... I heard that the RFTools Dimensions were not included in the pack, yet I can build all the parts and am getting Unknown Dimlets as drops... Except the Dimension Builder. .. So my question is, Are Dimensions included and there is a "Expert" work around to the Builder?
Dimension builder was disabled becouse its to op thats about it.
Then again agricraft seeds are also realy broken i made a farm today with it and i got over 100k of all resources agricraft can make.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, no dimension builder. Recipe was removed, no UU oceans and dragon dimensions

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Zittla

Jul 29, 2019
With RFTools Dimensions disabled, and Nether being a void, are there any exploration options?
my nether arent kinda all void i still have some land like some spawners was there like a fortress and some bedrock flying in the air not sure if that was intentionally or a glitch

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
my nether arent kinda all void i still have some land like some spawners was there like a fortress and some bedrock flying in the air not sure if that was intentionally or a glitch
It was a bug on version 1.0.2. They warned to not go to the nether until it got fixed, which was at version 1.0.4. The new nether chunks you generate will be void.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
It was a bug on version 1.0.2. They warned to not go to the nether until it got fixed, which was at version 1.0.4. The new nether chunks you generate will be void.

Complete Void? No Fortresses? (like Skyfactory)

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming I can get my server/connection issue resolved, Is it possible to move my Single player world to that server and continue? If so, can someone share a hint or two as to what I need to do to make it work?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming I can get my server/connection issue resolved, Is it possible to move my Single player world to that server and continue? If so, can someone share a hint or two as to what I need to do to make it work?
You dont need to do nothing special.
Just make the server, set the EULA to true, create a world folder and put your save in there.
Dont forget to enable whitelist if its running outside your LAN. And OP yourself too!

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
You dont need to do nothing special.
Just make the server, set the EULA to true, create a world folder and put your save in there.
Dont forget to enable whitelist if its running outside your LAN. And OP yourself too!
Thanks, I've done most of that when I set it up originally, but connection/lag made me play local. I just thought the initial login where you get sent to a "designated" spot of the map might interfere with my single player map..

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
With RFTools Dimensions disabled, and Nether being a void, are there any exploration options?
No it's a traditional skyblock. The idea is that you build in an almost void world.

However I think you know that and this question is probably rehtorical.
The exploration aspect of skyblocks tends to be seriously lacking.

I'd like to one day see a skyblock that isn't so void. More of a sky island pack. None of this sifting nonsense. But actual world gen woth ore and maybe even dungeons

You'd have your start island with the tree, the water and your lava source. But you'd have in the distance sparce but sizeable chunks of ore gen and mini floating forests with animal spawners every 250-500 blocks (what ever distance that will make it feel expansive).
The ore deposits would be rather large, sizeable enough to warrant quarrieing. I'd say the smallest will have dimensions of 5x5x5 the chunks may or may not be just pure ore, maybe a mix of richness.

Not sure what mods could do a sky dungeon well though, was thinking maybe RogueLike Dungeons could do it but they generate rather unpredictably and might look like a hot mess.

I would make sure open block gliders and that spring board mod where added for some neat early mid game aerial travel. Perhaps controlling the use of jetpacks (removeing them or making their energy cost prohibitive for long distance) and requireing the use of Archemedies Airships for propper long distance air travel. Of course that mod's been known to be a buggy mess so it might be better to just allow jetpacks. But if that's no longer true bring on the air ships.

But a Skyblock that was more then 'sift to success'. I'd consider doing myself but it feels like quite a time investment. Agrarian skies 2 tried to add exploration but it kinda fell flat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Flipz