Open 2.3.3: Draconic Dust [2.4.2]

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm playing on 2.4.2 and I'm trying to craft the oblivion frame.
so far I have all the needed items, except the dragon egg.

I know I'm able to get more dragon eggs by ressurrecting the draconic evolution dragon, but I'm trying to craft the frame using bees as much as possible.

there's a bee that produces draconic dust, which in the end can be crafted into a dragon egg, and only the draconic bee produces it, but it just doesn't seem to be producing the dust.

I've 8 bees simultaneously going for a few hours now and not a single dust has been produced. I know that it's a rare product, but I haven't even been able to get a single one

Mod & Version:
magicbees-1.7.10-2.4.3

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes.

Known Fix:
N/A

SkullDrago

Jul 29, 2019
is there any fix out?
I have tried some upgrades from gendustry too but not one dust after one week

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Not technically, the forestry config allows you to disable bees and the gendustry config allows you to create custom bees so you could disable the standard draconic bee and add a replacement that looks the same but produces draconic dust as a normal product if you wanted.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Not technically, the forestry config allows you to disable bees and the gendustry config allows you to create custom bees so you could disable the standard draconic bee and add a replacement that looks the same but produces draconic dust as a normal product if you wanted.
Hm... I'll need to look into that to make sure it is not EVERY bee being disabled...[redacted] I have no idea how to do this.

Last edited:

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... I'll need to look into that to make sure it is not EVERY bee being disabled... If so I'll Have a fix up tonight.
It's not, I know because we did it with infitech for a bee recently. You disable by putting the internal species name in, mezz gave info here. Gendustry bee info is just available on the gendustry site in great detail.