Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm going to go ahead and vote lethosos. After all that stuff said about the fowltief wagon being completely BS, hopping on it just seemed ludicrous. Even pyure said that he didn't have anything against leth. And honestly, eruantien would've been a much better vote than fowl. Perpetuating the bandwagon just made no sense at all.

Yes, everyone should always explain your votes especially in this game. You aren't smitten for not voting, and your vote holds a much higher weight as it can't be revoked. You should be reasonably certain about your votes and be able to explain your reason behind it.
While I agree with your sentiments. I believe you shouldve waited for Leth to at least respond before putting a vote on him.

We should implement a soft vote system where we say we will vote someone if they don't respond properly.

So I am soft voting Leth here. Speak up Leth!

Reactions: goreae

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Since I can't even antismite, I'm going to have to stay online and watch this develop I guess. I think I've posted... ~4 times today already. Whatchu want oh merciful big brother @VikeStep
... And honestly, eruantien would've been a much better vote than fowl.
explain. Is it because you know less than nothing about me, whereas we know... something about fowl?

Reactions: Pyure

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
RealKC did vote for fowl before our whole discussion about "Pyure is a nasty trickster leading the glorious people away from the truth" discussion (or something like that). He could be a wolf (more likely than those who haven't talked), but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt (at least for now, future actions may reverse this decision). This game isn't exactly typical, after all.

Now RJS and Lethosos both voted after the "don't follow Pyure, he worst shepherd" (leth especially was much later) and that's a huge red flag. I'm inclined to vote for RJS, because he literally voted right after the discussion, and I hope he can read what is right above the typing box.

I don't really see much against Eruantien, it seems like most of his posts were trying to understand the game. When I'm a wolf, I prefer to do that in the wolf convo. He (Eruantien) actually reads more town because of this (at least to me). As for what we have against fowl? Pyure wants him on the stand, possibly because Pyure has a master plan to exonerate everyone. His reasoning wasn't really all that clear.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
There's no reason to anti-smite, you can't get smitten anymore. That was only the first day.
Oh, I see that now. Thanks for reminding me. Still gonna be up though.
Could it be that... you're a wolf? *Throws bone* THIS IS A JOKE, YOU MONSTERS
woof woof mothertrucker
I don't hve much to go on at this point, but I'm gonna go ahead and vote Eurantien
^^^
oh, they are? Wow.
... did you not read the role/rule sheet

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone.

Can you read everything so far and tell me the top three people you have as wolves and the top three people you have as town. It doesn't matter if you can't find 3 wolves, just the top 3 wolfiest people.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
My reasoning on fowl is simply that there's quite literally zero proof of wolfhood at this point, so pushing for either fowl or Eru-10 is the same as pushing for anyone else at this time.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dragon_fang101

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My reasoning on fowl is simply that there's quite literally zero proof of wolfhood at this point, so pushing for either fowl or Eru-10 is the same as pushing for anyone else at this time.

Yes, but why did you feel compelled to vote with no information rather than vote later when there is more information?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Because you're pushing way more than Pyure in this game? It's almost like you're trying to be a wolf in a non-wolf role.

More importantly, we need to shake the tree and see what falls out. And we can't do that without picking someone first, and what better way than a likely towny? Let the defense win that round, it's what happens that gives you what you need to get your wolves.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Because you're pushing way more than Pyure in this game? It's almost like you're trying to be a wolf in a non-wolf role.

More importantly, we need to shake the tree and see what falls out. And we can't do that without picking someone first, and what better way than a likely towny? Let the defense win that round, it's what happens that gives you what you need to get your wolves.

You are literally saying we shouldn't find a wolf today but instead should shake the tree with a townie.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You are literally saying we shouldn't find a wolf today but instead should shake the tree with a townie.
Do you see a wolf to shake? No? Then play it safe this round and take the hit.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Do you see a wolf to shake? No? Then play it safe this round and take the hit.

The rest of us are trying to find a wolf. You've just forfeited for today and have accepted that we'll lose someone. That's not how you play werewolf as town...

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to outright state "such and such people are wolfy" because if they're town, I'll come under suspicion myself. (Prosecution and defendants get off scot-free...) However, we're getting close to the deadline for today, and I don't know whether people will be online in the later hours of my night. I'm reading the posts again...

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Wolfiest - RJS, Leth, Peeps who haven't posted. RJS and Leth I already talked about, everybody else is quiet.

Towniest - Fraction2, Eruantien, goreae. Eruantien I mentioned, he seems like he's trying to clarifu the game before he plays, townish. goreae seems town, but he's a good actor (probably)

Reactions: Pyure