Void Capsules

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
This is a liquid container item in the Ultimate Pack which I keep finding in NEI, and seems to have the magical property of doubling or even tripling the energy yield of whatever is contained within it. EDIT: Just did some testing, and it turns out that it simply holds a large amount of liquid in one item.
Does anyone know how to create or find these wondrous things?

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft or something that alters it adds it. Possibly Thaumic Bees
pdSWQe9.png

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft is still on the same version as it is in the other packs, so it must be either Thaumic Bees or GregTech. Those are the only mods I know of that hook into the TC3 API so far (of course, I may have missed something).

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech hasn't actually added anything to the thaumonomicon that I know of though. Thaumic bees adds a Thaumic Scoop, Thaumic Grafter, and several frames and other things to the Thaumonomicon. The void capsule shows up in the creative tab for apiculture so Thaumic Bees is my assumption.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumic Bees 1.4.2
Part of the relevant changelog: "Added Void Capsules - hold up to 8 buckets of liquid with one! It's a waterproof bag of holding! Plus stacking."