Magic Expansion [1.8.9] [Curse]

Rautt

Jul 29, 2019
Well, glad to be of assistance, I suppose. :)

...dear lord, have I really been playing minecraft for NINE hours? And only found one diamond, too.. ._.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't have that much issue finding diamonds, maybe try looting some Roguelike Dungeons?

Rautt

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet. Just about finished all I can in the thauminomicon without making anything or scanning anything, got myself some iron and gold, a house and farms, and so on. Next on the list is diamonds so that I can get obsidian for a portal to the nether for some netherrack & netherquartz, and then I'll blast through getting thaumcraft set up for infusion etc.

I'm going to try to actually get void armour this time, because that's something I've wanted to do ever since I heard it existed.

..also I'm absolutely dreadful when it comes to combat. Just gods-awful. I prefer playing on peaceful, but I'm trying to stop that.

Anyway, I've mod suggestions: light level overlay (or whatever it's called, the one where you can hit F4 and see the light levels like you could with NEI), and gravestones (or whatever it's called, the one that made it so that, upon death, your inventory was preserved in a grave).

B

Batavia

i saw the gravestone mod recently be added to forgecraft. so it should be available soonish....?

B

Batavia

shouldn't this pack be listed under the public packs section? seems like a better place for that.

dingox3

Jul 29, 2019
Im having no luck with the server download either. Ive disable all the client-side mods that were in the download but still no luck

G

Gottr

Hey I was thinking about making a server for this modpack and would be interested to see how many people would want. If you are interested please message me and i'll see what I can do.
P.S. I have prior experience with hosting modpack servers and the server would be running with 32 GB of RAM

pac628

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I was thinking about making a server for this modpack and would be interested to see how many people would want. If you are interested please message me and i'll see what I can do.
P.S. I have prior experience with hosting modpack servers and the server would be running with 32 GB of RAM

Would love to be on a server with this modpack. Hope to hear of it soon.