Open 2.3.3: 2.3.5 Agricraft Sesame Seed not dropping produce

H

Hund_dk

Version:

What is the bug:
Pam's HarvestCraft Crop Sesame does not give Sesame drops when used with Agricraft, the seed can be improved. (Note: Making Clippings and putting them into hotbar will make you'r minecraft crash when put in hand.)

Mod & Version:
Agricraft 1.7.10-1.4.6 & Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10k

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, Plant Sesame Seed on Agricraft Crops and you won't get a produce drop when harvesting.

Known Fix:
Maybe needs to be added to mod/config.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
can confirm, the same happens in my world, you're able to collect the seeds from sesame seeds, and improve them with agricraft, but they don't actually drop sesame seeds.
the same happens with gardens, you can keep harvesting the same garden that should drop sesame seeds, but they never do drop them.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Sesame seeds arent correctly registered tot he oredict, compare the seed tag and the fruit tag and then compare that to any other seed, you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: Booker The Geek

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
You're going to have to bug Pam to correctly register the sesameseeds to the OreDict:
seed: <seedSesameSeeds>
fruit: <cropSesameSeeds> (instead of <cropSesameSeed>)

M

Malarne83

making a script with something like <cropSesameSeeds>.mirror(<cropSesameSeed>); should work right ?

R

Ravin8901

I know i am kinda reviving this post after its been left alone for a month, but I discovered that you can use zzzzzz custom config's to add it to "cropSesameseed" (how all other crops work), it will actually drop sesame seeds.

Here is the exact code you would use for it
<ore>
<name>cropSesameseed</name>
<stack1>harvestcraft:sesameseedsItem 1 0</stack1>
</ore>

R

Ravin8901

custom config is needed on both client and server sadly, but not sure about config file being needed or not.

*Just confirmed that the client only needs to add the mod and the config change is only needed server side, client side doesn't need that change.

Last edited: