[<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:reactorVent>, <minecraft:iron_bars>]]);

Code:
#HeatVent Fix
recipes.remove(<IC2:reactorVent:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<IC2:reactorVent:0>,[
   [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:itemPlates:4>, <minecraft:iron_bars>],
   [<IC2:itemPlates:4>, <IC2:itemRecipePart:1>, <IC2:itemPlates:4>],
   [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:itemPlates:4>, <minecraft:iron_bars>]]);

two more IC2 recipes that need to be fixed for same reason as the molecular transformer (normal mode)

Reactions: Booker The Geek
M

Malarne83

it fix advanced heat vent and normal heat vent that have a bad id when crafted compared to required for crafting (needed for engine boosters)
my servers run recommended version (2.2.2)

Last edited:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Anointing Paste cannot be crafted anymore. Two recipe options:

The obvious one:
Code:
recipes.remove(<witchery:ingredient:153>);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedsartichoke>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedsmandrake>], [<ore:powderMana>, <minecraft:potion>, <ore:powderMana>], [<witchery:seedsbelladonna>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedssnowbell>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedssnowbell>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedsartichoke>], [<ore:powderMana>, <minecraft:potion>, <ore:powderMana>], [<witchery:seedsmandrake>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedsbelladonna>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedsbelladonna>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedssnowbell>], [<ore:powderMana>, <minecraft:potion>, <ore:powderMana>], [<witchery:seedsartichoke>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedsmandrake>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedsmandrake>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedsbelladonna>], [<ore:powderMana>, <minecraft:potion>, <ore:powderMana>], [<witchery:seedssnowbell>, <ore:powderMana>, <witchery:seedsartichoke>]]);

My version:

Code:
recipes.remove(<witchery:ingredient:153>);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedsartichoke>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedsmandrake>], [<ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <Botania:manaBottle>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>], [<witchery:seedsbelladonna>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedssnowbell>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedssnowbell>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedsartichoke>], [<ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <Botania:manaBottle>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>], [<witchery:seedsmandrake>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedsbelladonna>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedsbelladonna>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedssnowbell>], [<ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <Botania:manaBottle>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>], [<witchery:seedsartichoke>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedsmandrake>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<witchery:ingredient:153>, [[<witchery:seedsmandrake>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedsbelladonna>], [<ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <Botania:manaBottle>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>], [<witchery:seedssnowbell>, <ore:seedBotaniaCyan>, <witchery:seedsartichoke>]]);

Reactions: Booker The Geek

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
#AdvancedHeatVent Fix
recipes.remove(<IC2:reactorVentDiamond:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<IC2:reactorVentDiamond:0>,[
   [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:reactorVent>, <minecraft:iron_bars>],
   [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <minecraft:diamond>, <minecraft:iron_bars>],
   [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:reactorVent>, <minecraft:iron_bars>]]);

Code:
#HeatVent Fix
recipes.remove(<IC2:reactorVent:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<IC2:reactorVent:0>,[
   [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:itemPlates:4>, <minecraft:iron_bars>],
   [<IC2:itemPlates:4>, <IC2:itemRecipePart:1>, <IC2:itemPlates:4>],
   [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:itemPlates:4>, <minecraft:iron_bars>]]);

two more IC2 recipes that need to be fixed for same reason as the molecular transformer (normal mode)
You're much better fixing the recipes properly than doing that, as you'll then have to put in another auto-crafting step to convert the 0 damage vents into the 1 damage versions for correct recipes.
Code:
recipes.addShaped(<GraviSuite:itemSimpleItem:6>,
[[<minecraft:glowstone_dust>,
<IC2:itemPartAlloy:0>,
<minecraft:glowstone_dust>],
[<IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>,
<IC2:upgradeModule:0>,
<IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>],
[<IC2:itemPartAlloy:0>,
<IC2:reactorVentDiamond:1>,
<IC2:itemPartAlloy:0>]
]);
recipes.addShaped(<GraviSuite:itemSimpleItem:2>,
[[<IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>,
<IC2:reactorHeatSwitchDiamond:1>,
<IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>],
[<IC2:reactorPlatingHeat>,
<IC2:itemPartIridium>,
<IC2:reactorPlatingHeat>],
[<IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>,
<IC2:reactorHeatSwitchDiamond:1>,
<IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>]
]);
Will fix the two broken Gravisuite recipes.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Now I realize why I was having issues figuring this out....

eXEApY

vihol5

IC2 has a built in to convert the broken to the working already. Also, Anointing paste is not broken in 2.2.2 When it is at the recommended I will create a new thread.

I am a little dense... If I am missing something (As in something is not craftable with the default 2.2.2 configs and my script fix) please explain barney style.