No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
As the day became to an end. Pyure realised that giving democracy to these town people is a really bad idea. (Or that his kids deserve more then living in a cardboard box) so he changed the rule of enacting a new mayor every two nights. To that the old mayor chooses a new mayor after two nights!

Pyure and Duckfan were sended off to the TTT testing machine. But just before they got there an explosion happened. The wolfs tried to sabotage the machine. They did some damage but did not destroy the machine. The scientists that work at the machine say its still functionable. But after one more of these attacks the machine would come crashing down.

Pyure and Duckfan were inserted in the machine. For a second they looked to become the same person.. Possibly some bug created by the explosion. But at the end they turned to their selves again.. The light shined a beautifull emerald green color!

Spwnx admiring his creation. Was sadly caught in the explosion the wolfs created. And got killed in the progress.

• A role was edited (Major now doesn't get voted but the old mayor selects the new one (If mayor dies a new random one will be selected))
  • The TTT machine was damaged
  • Pyure and Duckfan were tested. The answer was green!
  • SpwnX was killed by the wolfs. He was a standard villager.
Day 4 Starts!

Today ya'll will be voting to either kill Pyure, kill Duckfan. Or release both! Please underline your vote!
You'll also be inputting a new vote for who to put in the tester. Please bold this vote!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm prolly botching the rules but in the event of my horrible demise I nominate Duckfan as my successor. Ya'all are a bunch of wolfy sacks of shit and I don't trust you. All hail the mighty Pyure Dynasty!

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
hahahah hilarious. I have declared myself Dictator. You may now call me Pyure-Augustus-Caesar.

As I recall that ended perfectly well for him right?
fsxKasn.jpg

Release both
Vote LAC

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Release both
why release both?
if we don't kill any of the two we only know that they either are both a wolf or a villager which isn't much more information then before the test.
However if we kill one we know for sure what the other is and as one of them is a mayor I would really like to know at which side he is.
So, either kill @Pyure to prevent further possible damage if he is a wolf but have a new chance of getting a wolf as mayor
or kill @duckfan77 to know if we should keep @Pyure as mayor with the chance of having some very bad roles/rules for the village.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Can I make a suggestion which will help prove the results of the tester without simply killing the green results?

Going forward just throw someone into the tester who has already been tested along with someone who hasn't been tested. Then you achieve the same result: if me and duckfan are both wolves, the only way you'd get a GREEN result is if we manage to test a third wolf, which sorta defies probability.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote release both
vote duckfan for the tester

someone else vote, say, vikestep for the tester anybody you like since its kind of a conflict of interest for me to choose who goes in :p

I voted duckfan since I presumably cant vote myself.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
why release both?
if we don't kill any of the two we only know that they either are both a wolf or a villager which isn't much more information then before the test.
However if we kill one we know for sure what the other is and as one of them is a mayor I would really like to know at which side he is.
So, either kill @Pyure to prevent further possible damage if he is a wolf but have a new chance of getting a wolf as mayor
or kill @duckfan77 to know if we should keep @Pyure as mayor with the chance of having some very bad roles/rules for the village.

if we get green X can be a wolf if you are a wolf.

Green = 2 wolf or 2 villager.

That means if we get green you can know for sure X is your ally... whichever team you are.
Ah, I see that now. What if-

Can I make a suggestion which will help prove the results of the tester without simply killing the green results?

Going forward just throw someone into the tester who has already been tested along with someone who hasn't been tested. Then you achieve the same result: if me and duckfan are both wolves, the only way you'd get a GREEN result is if we manage to test a third wolf, which sorta defies probability.
- yeah, that method sounds like it'd work. However we want to be 100% positive that the mayor is not a wolf so what about releasing duckfan and voting a new person inside, idk, Spwnx.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

Wow, you ninja'd me as I was typing up the same exact thing.

Release Both
Scan Shazam because Vike isn't even in this game

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Can I contrive rules as Mayor? I wanna make it so everyone has to praise me in some (convincing) way every time they mention my name.

For instance: Everyone must say "(The Truly Godlike Being)" every time they mention my name, or their votes don't count for that day!

Example: Pyure looks kinda wolfy, vote pyure <--- would not count.
Example2: Pyure (The Truly Godlike Being) looks kinda wolfy, vote pyure <---- would count. I'm generous, so you don't have to say it EVERY time you mention my name in a sentence.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Can I contrive rules as Mayor? I wanna make it so everyone has to praise me in some (convincing) way every time they mention my name.

For instance: Everyone must say "(The Truly Godlike Being)" every time they mention my name, or their votes don't count for that day!

Example: Pyure looks kinda wolfy, vote pyure <--- would not count.
Example2: Pyure (The Truly Godlike Being) looks kinda wolfy, vote pyure <---- would count. I'm generous, so you don't have to say it EVERY time you mention my name in a sentence.
/me notes down to make pyure the dictator in upcomming game

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I am not against the second check, but I don't think it is a good idea to have the guys that are currently checked have an influence in who to check.
If pyure is a wolf and he knows who the other wolves are (which I assume is the case as I don't remember a rule change about that) and we all blindly follow his vote it doesn't prove anything as pyure is probably smart enough to let us compare him with another wolf.
Another thing is time
Lets say we do the the test and it comes out red we have 2 options: kill pyure or kill the other person
if we choose to kill the person and he was a wolf pyure is proven, no time was lost everyone (except the wolves) are happy
if however the other person was not a wolf we granted a wolf valuable time as a mayor

so, lets say we lynch pyure, in that case we can ask the question: why not right now?
if he is a wolf he gets extra time
if not well....at least we know a proven villager
which brings me to another point. Thanks to pyure's rule edit, having proven villagers is a lot less valuable as we can't vote for mayor anymore.

I fear that if pyure is a wolf, from now on the mayor will stay a wolf as wolves know who the other wolves are and thus know when to kill the mayor if the role falls in the wrong hands. They also know who to pass the mayor role to after the two nights where we as villagers don't have any of this information.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You're sending me mixed signals lenscas!

I fear that if pyure is a wolf, from now on the mayor will stay a wolf as wolves know who the other wolves are and thus know when to kill the mayor if the role falls in the wrong hands. They also know who to pass the mayor role to after the two nights where we as villagers don't have any of this information.
Very towny.

lets say we lynch pyure, in that case we can ask the question: why not right now?
Very wolfy.

One thing you missed was the point I made that I won't get involved in any conflict of interest decisions. If you want to re-test me, I don't care who we test against.
Vote lenscas. Feel better? :p

Also: yeah I'm now the Impyuretor Augustus Caesar but I'm open to any suggestions about whatever the hell it is I can do with my power. I just feel better knowing power can't fall into the wrong hands if you don't mind :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
For the record, power usage I'll entertain:
* Add seer, bodyguard, etc power roles.

Stuff I won't entertain:
* Funny rules that cause peeps to die randomly or give killing powers to random players.

Reactions: Peridot

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dylan, for now can you please for now consider my role addition usage to be:

Bodyguard: Can protect a player each night and prevent them from dying. Does not die in the attempt.
If that's too buff: Can protect a player every other night and prevent them from dying. Does not die in the attempt.
If that's too buff: Can protect a player at night once per game to prevent them from dying. Does not die in the attempt. Does not consume power if nobody is saved.
If that's too buff: Can protect a player at night once per game to prevent them from dying. Will die saving a player. Does not consume power if nobody is saved.
If that's too buff: Can protect a player at night once per game to prevent them from dying. Will die saving a player. Power is consumed whether someone is saved or not.

I don't really expect the first one to fly, but the third one and fourth one are fairly standard.