How do i make my tree farm go faster?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheAxeLeader76

Jul 29, 2019
I have everything set up for my tree farm to get power from coal. The only problem is it takes way to long for the trees to grow. Is there any way I could be able to make them grow faster?

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
There are lots of ways to do that. What kind of farm are you using? What other mods do we have to work with?

Options include:
Thaumcraft Lamp of Growth
Blood Magic Sigil of the Green Grove
Botania Agricarnation
MFR Fertilizer
Agricraft Sprinkler
OpenBlocks Sprinkler
And lots more...

Edit: Note that most of these stack with one another, and some stack with multiple of themselves.

G

GrandeAlessio

The best way to speed up a tree farm is an autonomous activator with a reinforced watering can

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
My preferred method for speeding up growth right now is the Cascading Grower from Aura Cascade. With an easy to set up violet aura generator powering it, it causes whatever is on top to grow pretty much instantly. It only grows 1 tile per grower, but most harvesters can only harvest 1 tree at a time so 1 or 2 growers should keep most things busy.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
There are lots of ways to do that. What kind of farm are you using? What other mods do we have to work with?

Options include:
Thaumcraft Lamp of Growth
Blood Magic Sigil of the Green Grove
Botania Agricarnation
MFR Fertilizer
Agricraft Sprinkler
OpenBlocks Sprinkler
And lots more...

Edit: Note that most of these stack with one another, and some stack with multiple of themselves.
Also the Openblocks sprinklers has 9 inventory slots in which you can put bonemeal

Edit: Doesn't Blood Magic have a Ritual of Green Gove too?

G

GrandeAlessio

My preferred method for speeding up growth right now is the Cascading Grower from Aura Cascade. With an easy to set up violet aura generator powering it, it causes whatever is on top to grow pretty much instantly. It only grows 1 tile per grower, but most harvesters can only harvest 1 tree at a time so 1 or 2 growers should keep most things busy.

I've never used this mod but the reinforced watering can seems better

G

GrandeAlessio

Also the Openblocks sprinklers has 9 inventory slots in which you can put bonemeal

Edit: Doesn't Blood Magic have a Ritual of Green Gove too?
Yes, it's one of the easiest ritual but it affect only a 3x3 area

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Depends rather heavily on the pack. Me, I just make them larger. Though the MFR fertilizer is completely self-sustaining with a bit of work.