FTB Error Loading Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomezzz

Jul 29, 2019
My Error is when trying to launch up the FTB launcher (have tried re-downloading about 3 times now), it will just keep saying
Please wait while mods are being loaded...
The Error message unfortunately can't fit in this thread and I don't know if links are allowed so just PM for the Paste Bin link. Thanks :D

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Try turning off all firewalls and antivirus' while trying to do the initial download. java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect -This tells me either a firewall or antivirus is/are blocking your attempt to connect.

Reactions: Gomezzz and Vauthil

Gomezzz

Jul 29, 2019
Norton Security Suite. I've tried allowing the program, disabling it, and restarting my computer a bunch.

Gomezzz

Jul 29, 2019
Turned it off but its still not working. I cant figure out how to turn off Defender. I am really starting to wonder what it is.

Gomezzz

Jul 29, 2019
That apparently isn't it either. I'm running out of ideas for what could be causing it. I'll try restarting again I guess.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure to throw likes at Ash's posts too, she saved you from having to face me throwing random Microsoft IPv6 hotfix patches at you, thinking that with all else failing it had to be a very obscure fault there. It's an easy way to show appreciation that adds up. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.