Research for Avaritia: Tell me about your excessive resources

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, folks. I'm working on a new mod, Avaritia. For those of you who haven't seen the teasers, here's a little video demonstrating what the mod is about:

I realize that some of these item costs may only be in a drop in the bucket for some of you that have 8 mining lasers and 2 quarries in your backyard.

So, with that in mind, I'd love to hear how many resources some of you have in your AE system/Corporea network/big pile of barrels. :)

I'm not talking about when you're just starting out or getting up to speed. I'm talking about those of you that are sitting in your base with a giant big reactor pumping infinite RF into one of those Draconic Evolution glowy balls and wondering what to do next as quarries vomit up emeralds and diamonds for your amusement.

Things I'm interested in:
Iron Ingots
Diamonds
Emeralds
Gold Ingots
Lapis Lazuli
Redstone Dust
Moonstone
Sunstone
Blue Topaz
Chimerite
Firestone
Shiny Ingot
Desichalkos
Tartarite
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn
Iridium
Osmium

A typical Avaritia recipe costs about 86400 iron ingots, but this may be chump change to some people, so I'd like to see what "typical" numbers look like.

Last edited:

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
It does not Dire has a framequarry which only works if He want it to work so hin AE System Never has a Ton of reccources But i would say u have like in the early end game like 50000 Iron available

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Not so impressed. One should use EE and convert everything into Pork Chops.

On a more relevant note, once one has the output from their quarry hooked right up to a bank of RoC extractors powered by a set of nice big ReC HP turbines one is literally swimming in resources.

You can cap out the speed on the quarry with an amount of power smaller than a rounding error in your general calculations :)

I believe last time I got bored and started a new world, I left my old world with 38 million iron and about 2.6 million gold among other things.

Last edited:

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, folks. I'm working on a new mod, Avaritia. For those of you who haven't seen the teasers, here's a little video demonstrating what the mod is about:

I realize that some of these item costs may only be in a drop in the bucket for some of you that have 8 mining lasers and 2 quarries in your backyard.

So, with that in mind, I'd love to hear how many resources some of you have in your AE system/Corporea network/big pile of barrels. :)

I'm not talking about when you're just starting out or getting up to speed. I'm talking about those of you that are sitting in your base with a giant big reactor pumping infinite RF into one of those Draconic Evolution glowy balls and wondering what to do next as quarries vomit up emeralds and diamonds for your amusement.

Things I'm interested in:
Iron Ingots
Diamonds
Emeralds
Gold Ingots
Lapis Lazuli
Redstone Dust
Moonstone
Sunstone
Blue Topaz
Firestone
Shiny Ingot
Desichalkos
Tartarite
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn

A typical Avaritia recipe costs about 86400 iron ingots, but this may be chump change to some people, so I'd like to see what "typical" numbers look like.

I Dont know very much About where the Limit is on Java / how specific you can get but if its possible then you should definitely disable Crafting your recipes with items gotten from ee..
And Suggestion?
Nether quartz
Certus quartz (even charged one to be really evil )
Yellorite
Uranium
Tin
Copper ( those 3 flood my System)
Ferrous
And obviously coal and wood

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I Dont know very much About where the Limit is on Java / how specific you can get but if its possible then you should definitely disable Crafting your recipes with items gotten from ee..
And Suggestion?
Nether quartz
Certus quartz (even charged one to be really evil )
Yellorite
Uranium
Tin
Copper ( those 3 flood my System)
Ferrous
And obviously coal and wood

I'm not asking for suggestions. I'm asking for how much of things people have in storage. :mad:

christopher bernard

Jul 29, 2019
god, in one of my buds storage he has an absolute craoton of yellorite and you would not believe how much coal he has

numbers:
about 6 to 7000 coal
and 900 or so yellorium.

sorry i didnt rember everything in the ae

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not asking for suggestions. I'm asking for how much of things people have in storage. :mad:
Well then 500k oak wood and 300k coal and like 250k essence berrys is what i got Most of
Not running frame quarry yet though only deep Dark Ender quarry

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Well then 500k oak wood and 300k coal and like 250k essence berrys is what i got Most of
Not running frame quarry yet though only deep Dark Ender quarry

Also have 40k emerald drones to offer

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I feel I should clarify:

I'm not asking for philosophy on power creep and the pointlessness of the human condition.

I'm not asking for people's tree collections.

I'm not asking for a definitive end-all answer to everything.

I'm asking for data. Data on amounts of basic resources end-game players have accumulated in their storage.

Just look in your storage. Take a glance at how much diamonds, iron, gold, platinum, etc, you have, and jot down the numbers here. That's all. You're not being graded on correctness. Just. Give. Numbers.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I feel I should clarify:

I'm not asking for philosophy on power creep and the pointlessness of the human condition.

I'm not asking for people's tree collections.

I'm not asking for a definitive end-all answer to everything.

I'm asking for data. Data on amounts of basic resources end-game players have accumulated in their storage.

Just look in your storage. Take a glance at how much diamonds, iron, gold, platinum, etc, you have, and jot down the numbers here. That's all. You're not being graded on correctness. Just. Give. Numbers.

Feel free to contact a mod if people continue to stay off topic.

On topic though, I can't give end game numbers right now sadly. I haven't been able to get a mining machine constructed yet, so the most I have is 100k stone and 1-3 thousand of every standard ingot like iron and copper.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Newbiliar

Jul 29, 2019
Iron Ingots: 8k
Diamonds: 5k
Emeralds: 2k
Gold Ingots: 26k
Lapis Lazuli: 19k
Redstone Dust: 9k
Moonstone: 18 which is kinda sad
Sunstone: 254
Blue Topaz: 12k
Firestone: 1 .-.
Shiny Ingot: 800~
Desichalkos: no metallurgy here
Tartarite: yup
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn: 401(ore)/367(ore)/80

Now I feel really poor ;-;

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Iron Ingots: 8k
Diamonds: 5k
Emeralds: 2k
Gold Ingots: 26k
Lapis Lazuli: 19k
Redstone Dust: 9k
Moonstone: 18 which is kinda sad
Sunstone: 254
Blue Topaz: 12k
Firestone: 1 .-.
Shiny Ingot: 800~
Desichalkos: no metallurgy here
Tartarite: yup
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn: 401(ore)/367(ore)/80

Now I feel really poor ;-;

Thanks! This is really helpful. ^.^

Was considering making Firestone a requirement, but didn't feel like it was really a farmable thing. :p

Also interesting to see so few Moonstone. Used to have moonstone pouring out the ears and cluttering up my lawn back in 1.6.4, but I guess moonstone rates are lower in 1.7.

Newbiliar

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! This is really helpful. ^.^

Was considering making Firestone a requirement, but didn't feel like it was really a farmable thing. :p

Also interesting to see so few Moonstone. Used to have moonstone pouring out the ears and cluttering up my lawn back in 1.6.4, but I guess moonstone rates are lower in 1.7.
Same here, I did have stacks and stack of it in 1.6.4 but now it spawns really rarely, I even had to buy some at midgame. Also I have 13k of tin, 20k of copper, 1.5k of ferrous and ~700 of nether stars if it would be helpful (you can never have too much nether stars with many mods).
And firestone doesn't have much use so there's no point of farming it really.

Azon_PL

Jul 29, 2019
Iron Ingots : 16384 (I voiding all above)
Diamonds : ~6000
Emeralds : ~2000
Gold Ingots : 8192 (I voiding all above)
Lapis Lazuli : 8192 (I voiding all above)
Redstone Dust: 1200 (yeah, ALL OF THOSE requair redstone)
Moonstone: (no AM)
Sunstone: (no AM)
Blue Topaz: (no AM)
Chimerite: (no AM)
Firestone: 0 (I had one)
Shiny Ingot: ~3000
Desichalkos: (No metalurgy)
Tartarite: (No metalurgy)
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn: 900/700/12

I assume i would have twice as many iron and gold if i wouldn't void it (not sure with lapis).

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Also I have 13k of tin, 20k of copper, 1.5k of ferrous and ~700 of nether stars if it would be helpful (you can never have too much nether stars with many mods).

Interesting. Typical recipe requires 200 nether stars at the moment, so it looks like I'm on the right track. ^.^

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
This is a vague estimation of what i have in my world I dont exactly remember and I not going to launch up my game.

Iron Ingots: 3m+
Diamonds: 800k+
Emeralds: 200k+
Gold Ingots: 1m+
Lapis Lazuli: 6m+
Redstone Dust: 8m+
Moonstone: N/A
Sunstone: N/A
Blue Topaz: N/A
Chimerite: N/A
Firestone: 0
Shiny Ingot: 400k+
Desichalkos: N/A
Tartarite: N/A
Cobalt/Ardite/Manyullyn: Not even sure, I don't use it often enough to remember.

Note: I am not using Project E or anything of the Sort, Nor am I using Draconic Evolution. Most of this was gotten through Rotarycraft with multiple levels of ore refining.