Problem with Steve's Factory Manager

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chaoschaot234

May 30, 2015
Hey,

I'll want to setup the auto crafting for all ae2 circuits/processors over SFM (pls don't ask why, I'll not respond to such an question).

The problem is, that it doesn't recognize the given names to each inscriber and also I can't search for them (only .all or inscriber is working). Also the counting for each inscriber is a little confusing because my last inscriber is 14 blocks away and not only 13 o0. Also the first "Inscriber-Flower" goes from 3 to 5 block far from the MIM and not from 3 to 8 but if I deselct the "false ones" I don't have 32 inscriber (only the half of them).

So what do I wrong? I'm thinking wrong? I hope that I can get a little help for my setup because I like this mod an in addtition it saves channels because you need nly one chest and one inscriber (and the hole setup in the MIM).

Regards
Chaoschaot234

DorinnB

Jul 29, 2019
well, i don't understand everything (not english natural language) but, for circuit i always use 5 inscribers.
1 for certus, diamond, gold, silicon, a chest take those ressources from a chest and put them in those inscribers.
1 inscriber that get previous inscriber stuff from top, but silicon from botton, and i add redstone from the same chest.
put back item in the chest

so 1 chest, put stuff, get circuit

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
My advice is to post screenshots, potentially with labels (drawn in with whatever image editing tool). It's hard to tell exactly what you want without those.

Chaoschaot234

May 30, 2015
well, i don't understand everything (not english natural language) but, for circuit i always use 5 inscribers.
1 for certus, diamond, gold, silicon, a chest take those ressources from a chest and put them in those inscribers.
1 inscriber that get previous inscriber stuff from top, but silicon from botton, and i add redstone from the same chest.
put back item in the chest

so 1 chest, put stuff, get circuit

That's the default setup and this works rly good. My own setup is a "Inscriber-Flower" stacked of 8 interfaces (4 inscriberas each side) and dived by the 4 different ground items. If they are finsihed the products will be get over ME Import Bus. To get the next level of calculation, engineering and logic I placed a line of 5 interfaces with one inscriber above and under the interface. So from the top or the bottom the interface will import thr first item, redston is importet over exportbas at the back side of each inscriber and the missing silicon is also imported over export bus at the left upper/down side with an adiitional crafting card to have always printed silicon.

But this hole setup has a high amount of channel but your solution only coasts 1-3 channels. And now I want to reduce this to only 1 needed channel over SFM :). But I think that I've my solution founded and if so, I'll post some pictures of the setups and I think that it will be used if it works correctly (for grystal grwoth it's rly good).

Reactions: Type1Ninja

DorinnB

Jul 29, 2019
sorry i should add :
so i only use 1 channel for interface.
autocraft is : 1 diam, 1 redstone, 1 silicon (for ex), the interface place those ressources on chest.
SFM send items on inscriber and final product on interface.

i will edit this post as soon as i screenshot everything