Tinkers Construct and Manasteel??

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bryantom

Jul 29, 2019
I see the ability to make manasteel tools and weapons using tinkers construct, but when I put manasteel ingots into the smeltery, it does not melt. How do I make the pieces to construct these items? We're running Infinity.

Bryan

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
What benefits do manasteel parts give I wonder. Is TiC clever enough to make the tool have that mana repair feature or is it just gonna be like thaumium and be slightly different version of writable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
What benefits do manasteel parts give I wonder. Is TiC clever enough to make the tool have that mana repair feature or is it just gonna be like thaumium and be slightly different version of writable.

As far as I can tell (haven't put it on any tools yet) it's just a different coloured Thaumium without the writable bit.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell (haven't put it on any tools yet) it's just a different coloured Thaumium without the writable bit.
That kind of sound like it's not like Thaumium at all lol. Sounds like a hastily added metal. Is this vanilla TiCo or ExtTiC?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
That kind of sound like it's not like Thaumium at all lol. Sounds like a hastily added metal. Is this vanilla TiCo or ExtTiC?

Well, alike enough in the fact that it's a metal that doesn't get melted down to be made into a part. :p

ExtraTiC.

Bryantom

Jul 29, 2019
Well, alike enough in the fact that it's a metal that doesn't get melted down to be made into a part. :p

ExtraTiC.

Does this mean my suit is fireproof?! :eek: Probably the suit is fireproof, but my flesh showing through is NOT.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Manasteel and the pink one, can't think of the name, do repair with a mana tablet in your inventory. Mana steel is iron stats and the other is steel stats I believe.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Manasteel and the pink one, can't think of the name, do repair with a mana tablet in your inventory. Mana steel is iron stats and the other is steel stats I believe.
it's Elementium.

oh that's neat, that doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere ingame.
I guess it's the same with Terrasteel?