Ars Magica Potion Ids

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am trying to add AM2 to a direwolf20 pack, and there are a lot of potion id conflicts. If I renumber them I get array out of bounds errors so I assume that there is a maximum potion id that is quite small?

Due to the vast number of potion ids used by AM2 - and Witchery - I suspect its not possible to have these two mods in the same pack :/

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am trying to add AM2 to a direwolf20 pack, and there are a lot of potion id conflicts. If I renumber them I get array out of bounds errors so I assume that there is a maximum potion id that is quite small?

Due to the vast number of potion ids used by AM2 - and Witchery - I suspect its not possible to have these two mods in the same pack :/
Hard way is the only way There i guess :/
I tried the Same and changed.It all manually (got sick doing that) Check all Configs for all ids OR just disable that potions since you Dont need It anyway
But Ive wondered too why is mc Auto assigning item/Block ids but not for potions?
Biome ids is Same.shit

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
In case anyone searching for this issue comes across this thread:

There is a potential solution that we are still in the process of trying out: it seems that @Reika's DragonAPI extends the valid potion id range up to 255.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
In case anyone searching for this issue comes across this thread:

There is a potential solution that we are still in the process of trying out: it seems that @Reika's DragonAPI extends the valid potion id range up to 255.
Well, the default size is 32, which I doubt would fit either mod, so they likely increase it themselves. However, I do not know how far, and 127 seems likely, as anything more requires ASM. I also have heard (though have not seen firsthand to verify) that AM2 potion IDs are not configurable, meaning if Witchery's are also locked (which I suspect not) then you could be simply out of luck.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the default size is 32, which I doubt would fit either mod, so they likely increase it themselves. However, I do not know how far, and 127 seems likely, as anything more requires ASM. I also have heard (though have not seen firsthand to verify) that AM2 potion IDs are not configurable, meaning if Witchery's are also locked (which I suspect not) then you could be simply out of luck.
From personal experience I can assure that AM2 potion effects are configurable