Creeperhost - Summer Sale Begins

B

Big Bad

zSeNGCV.png

Hi there, folks! We just wanted to give you a heads up on a deal that our friends over at Creeperhost are running: the 2015 Creeperhost Summer Sale! By using the code 'summersale15' during checkout for a new server, users will receive 43% off their first three months of billing!

Creeperhost has been an amazing partner and friend of Feed The Beast for a few years now- they've certainly been our personal choice for our Minecraft VPS needs. In addition to a robust global network of data centers scattered around the globe, they've got their powerful CreeperPanel at their disposal which allows for immediate, painless installation of the entire library of official FTB packs. Wanna boot up the latest version of Infinity, Departed, Trident, or Horizons: Daybreaker on a server to play around with friends? With Creeperhost, you'll be set to go in no time.

If you're in the market for a new gaming VPS service, please give Creeperhost a shot.

8YTzpOf.png

Reactions: Padfoote

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Have they actually improved their systems and response times? Last we Kitty Jailers used Creeperhost for our server, we had pretty bad lag and major downtime delays. And this on a Skeleton/Spider service.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Have they actually improved their systems and response times? Last we Kitty Jailers used Creeperhost for our server, we had pretty bad lag and major downtime delays. And this on a Skeleton/Spider service.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Whenever I've needed support, they've responded within 15 minutes. And the server itself handles a FTB Infinity server reasonably well.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Just setting one up atm, will let you all know how it goes.

Edit: setup was very fast, under 10 minutes from start of form to access to server panel, couple of minutes later ag2 server setup & ready, only issue I had was there was no spawn isle, but every thing has gone well & smooth so far, even for a novice like me, I'll update later or in a day or two.

edit2: uploaded my single player save into world folder has worked fine it seems, as it stands I am happy with how easy this has gone.

Last edited: