Texture pack suggestion (OCD by Disco based)

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using OCD disco's texture pack since the earliest time, and even used it on ****it when the addon for it came out. I find it to be pleasing to the mind and eyes. I even thought about creating an FTB OCD pack myself, but my skills in graphics are not enough for that, so I'm just sharing this idea of mine with hopefully more talented people that may make this a reality. What do you guys think?

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you should ask in the OCD minecraft forums. It's them that have to want to support it (and future versions of the pack) before it can be added to the FTB pack.

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you should ask in the OCD minecraft forums. It's them that have to want to support it (and future versions of the pack) before it can be added to the FTB pack.
Of course, but I wanted to know if the community would be interested in it before asking :)

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Of course, but I wanted to know if the community would be interested in it before asking :)
Personally, I think the more texture packs that want to support FTB, the better. It gives people more choice. So far, it's only Sphax and Soartex that want to support it.
I personally want Dokucraft to support FTB but I might have to over the the Minecraft forums and ask them to support it...:p

Reactions: Stellastronza

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
As this pack is simple styled it would be REALLY easy to port, but that would require someone to constantly update it for each mod, and he/she should make all the mod textures.

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I think the more texture packs that want to support FTB, the better. It gives people more choice. So far, it's only Sphax and Soartex that want to support it.
I personally want Dokucraft to support FTB but I might have to over the the Minecraft forums and ask them to support it...:p

I will be supporting it. Currently working on getting all my current packs updated again after a 3 month break from the scene with over 28 mods supported I got a lot of work to do and when they are updated I shall work on missing mod texture packs from the ftb pack.

Reactions: Stellastronza

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
I will be supporting it. Currently working on getting all my current packs updated again after a 3 month break from the scene with over 28 mods supported I got a lot of work to do and when they are updated I shall work on missing mod texture packs from the ftb pack.

Awesome! Good luck to you, sir!

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the more options the better. I personally prefer the realistic look. Speaking of which, has anyone ever tried to make a version of the John Smith pack for modded Minecraft?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Well i do think it looks very nice.

Just this shot.
m8mjm.jpg

Awsome :p

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
if anyone asks over on the Minecraft Forums or has updates on a possible FTB OCD disco pack, post in this thread!

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
Can you tell us when you start work on this?

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
Can you tell us when you start work on this?

I already have started work on it.

Done
Portal Gun
Advanced Machines
Advanced SolarPanels
Buildcraft
Computercraft
Enderstorage
Extra Bees
Extra Biomes
Forestry
Factorization (90% done will be release later this week)
IC2 Neclear Control
IC2
IronChest
Mystcraft
Railcraft

Still to do
Twilight Forest
Thermal Expansion
Steves Carts
Gregtechmod
Modular Force Field system
Gravi Suit

RP2 and EE3 will also be done when they are released (I know EE3 has been released but not working on it until out of pre release phase as textures could get added changed every 5 mins with it)