Permissions Site

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
After quite a bit of work, we are proud to announce we are moving from the permissions spreadsheet to a new permissions website.

It can be found here

While we aren't ready to open up editing to the general public, this does let the entire third party team update and add mods. Together, we've added over a hundred new mods in just the last few days.

Big thanks to @Captainnana and @Jake_Evans for their help on this.

This information is also available in json form for anyone who might want to use it.

Please now use this thread to suggest new mods and corrections. We need the mod id to add new mods.

sinkillerj

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: buggirlexpres

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
ProjectE updated, thanks.

As noted in the OP, I need a mod ID to add mods.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
A couple of derps

• The mod author for Butterfly Mania is duplicated.
  • CoFH Lib is duplicated

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Fixed the Butterfly one. Unfortunately I don't have access to delete mods yet, and nana is on vacation at the moment.

ethanbmnz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Extra Carts is duplicated twice
  • ExtrabiomesXL is duplicated twice
  • Mine Little Pony is duplicated 7 times

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Oh, alright, well that's easy :) the mod id for Jewlerycraft 2 is "jewelrycraft2" and for Jewelrycraft 1 is "Jewelrycraft" (obviously both ids without the quotes)
What's the difference between the two? Can I just add one mod with both ids?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Sorry to keep asking questions, but it says on the forum thread, "You are allowed to use my mod in a modpack, but please do let me know before doing so." So is it Open or Notify?

OnyxDarkKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to keep asking questions, but it says on the forum thread, "You are allowed to use my mod in a modpack, but please do let me know before doing so." So is it Open or Notify?
Oh yeah, forgot I said it like that. Make it "notify" then. I accept them all anyway, I just want to know what to search on youtube for :))

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
From BobGary's permissions site:
No re-uploading on other websites. No stealing code and textures. By all means you can read my code to help you with modding, but don't directly copy it. If you want to make a modpack, just post in this thread saying that you're making a pack. If you make a modpack with my mod, I expect that you leave a link back to this forum post and don't make money off the pack. Other than that, have fun!
635356669596273706.png
It might be better to change the permissions to Notify for public and private instead of Request.

Some bugs:
  • jaredlll08 is spelled as jaredlll8 for the Fluxed Trinkets mod

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Another bug:
Compact Storage is duplicated; one with a spacing between Compact and Storage, and one without.