[GAME] Cardwolf the 2nd

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
*fist pump*

Maybe future versions of the game should introduce a hard cap on mafia; If there are already ~4 mafia and a fifth tries to join, for example, that person just defaults to their other card.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*fist pump*

Maybe future versions of the game should introduce a hard cap on mafia; If there are already ~4 mafia and a fifth tries to join, for example, that person just defaults to their other card.
Watch and see that the last person only has 2 mafia cards :p
or is that not possible?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Watch and see that the last person only has 2 mafia cards :p
or is that not possible?
I had two mafia cards :p I was pretty excited, rejecting a mafia card is a good alibi.

My own idea to Exedra was to do the card draws in bunches (maybe two halves or four quarters or something), tweaking the deck a bit after each bunch to nudge the RNG in the right direction. Then everyone still gets a random pick, but the last bunch might not see too many Mafia cards if too many were used earlier.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in the hall of fame for newest werewolf member to go into moemon ranks the fastest
Word of advice for future werewolf games. If, as a member of the town, you manage to prove yourself to the town, you need to make use of that by pushing for roleclaims, like how I did in Trajazam's game. You didn't actually use the Innocent Child's ability to its full potential, hence why we decided to keep you alive and focus on other players who were less likely to be protected.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Word of advice for future werewolf games. If, as a member of the town, you manage to prove yourself to the town, you need to make use of that by pushing for roleclaims, like how I did in Trajazam's game. You didn't actually use the Innocent Child's ability to its full potential, hence why we decided to keep you alive and focus on other players who were less likely to be protected.
Uh I thought our real motive for keeping him alive was because we were cowards and afraid of bodyguard-type roles.

But yeah, the rest is true. The power of the innocent child is to start a circle of trust, carebears and friendship.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Uh I thought our real motive for keeping him alive was because we were cowards and afraid of bodyguard-type roles.

But yeah, the rest is true. The power of the innocent child is to start a circle of trust, carebears and friendship.
That was part of it, but had he started really leveraging his ability I think we'd have gone for it anyway.

As it was we went for someone else who would most likely be left unprotected courtesy of Epic's reveal. But hey, learning curve. Experience counts a lot in these games, and Epic's still learning. One day he'll be the next VikeStep :p