[Opinions Wanted] Victory-A modpack based on adventures, questing, and lore.

Tejo22

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, I love the idea and would definitely play it, will there be magic mods in it? because I think it would be a good idea to have it so one can become a powerful mage in a kingdom, or owning the kingdom itself. I'm guessing it will be set in medieval times, so tech mods or not? I'm just asking because I don't have a lot of internet, so I just want to find some stuff out first, thanks, and love the idea :)

nicksurvivor

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, I love the idea and would definitely play it, will there be magic mods in it? because I think it would be a good idea to have it so one can become a powerful mage in a kingdom, or owning the kingdom itself. I'm guessing it will be set in medieval times, so tech mods or not? I'm just asking because I don't have a lot of internet, so I just want to find some stuff out first, thanks, and love the idea :)
There are definitely magic mods! We will be able to play with many magic mods such as thaumcraft, blood magic, and Botania! Keep in mind, though that this project kind of died and was reborn in the form of youtu.be/CbLY8nuK3-s - Which is Legendary Heroes. I changed this because I felt that Victory was just getting to be a clone of any other FTB pack. If you read the video description, it explains why I feel that the community should have a say in what mods go in which pack!
Thanks for your interest, and please keep watch for season endings where I will post a link to the completed mod pack for the season.