Horizons: Daybreaker Released

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
Reactions: buggirlexpres

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I tried that, it changes the sidescolors for output but can't get it to rotate
Did you change it to the Configuration mode (as explained in the last bit of the wiki entry)? You may want to look at your keybinds for the Mekanism mode key, it may be conflicting with something in this pack (it often does in other packs), but I have not checked.

QuiOui

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using the Smart Wrench from RFTools, two lapis and an iron and it's been working great so far.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Ok the simple condensers and a hopper... Come on... Really makes the flesh to leather emc look like not a big deal.

I am enjoying the automated emc though

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Does the RWG terrain mod always favor deserts and oasis biomes? it seems to be rather heavily generating mostly just these two biomes, and since every biome label starts with "rwg" it's kind of hard to see what actual biome I'm looking at. I would expect to have a reasonable chance of starting in any biome that is similar to Minecraft biomes, it might be boring and plain but if rwg doesn't have any other biomes than what it seems to favor generating rather heavily, either a config change is needed or mixing in some Minecraft biomes should be implemented, because I like to explore and find a really good spot to set up base.

What I've seen so far isn't really appealing a lot to me, I'm hoping some config tweaking of terrain generation can allow RWG to show off what it's potentially capable of, even though I personally haven't seen much of it yet.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Reactions: Psychicash

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Does the RWG terrain mod always favor deserts and oasis biomes? it seems to be rather heavily generating mostly just these two biomes, and since every biome label starts with "rwg" it's kind of hard to see what actual biome I'm looking at. I would expect to have a reasonable chance of starting in any biome that is similar to Minecraft biomes, it might be boring and plain but if rwg doesn't have any other biomes than what it seems to favor generating rather heavily, either a config change is needed or mixing in some Minecraft biomes should be implemented, because I like to explore and find a really good spot to set up base.

What I've seen so far isn't really appealing a lot to me, I'm hoping some config tweaking of terrain generation can allow RWG to show off what it's potentially capable of, even though I personally haven't seen much of it yet.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
I think RWG might have that thing where it tries to keep similar biomes next to each other so it's a bit hard to get out of a certain biome type in worldgen (??)

Gizmit

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't seem to be a recipe for Tritanium dust. The item exists and can be smelted, but you can't grind, crush, or purify Tritanium ore into it.

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Hammer, earth mover, sword and pickaxe are all I see in NEI. I'm still on 1.0.0, has an axe been added in an update?
I apologize, there is no lumber axe equivalent, I assumed there was from the mod description. The mod author is apparently going to overhaul the mod next according to his changelog, might be a good time to suggest it.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else not prepared for the ender dragon fight? Holy!!!! Mother of toast that was messed up

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
I got cold forests, cold deserts (tundra), frozen oceans and rivers, deserts, mountains, etc. I haven't had an issue. I actually made my house on a frozen lake.

Trey Travis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I am not sure if it is just my SMP world, but we have been playing on the most recent version, and we have not gotten one special mob, like the rouge Androids, and many mods require the special mobs...

Aleck

Jul 29, 2019
Having either a weird problem or some very bad luck. I've been searching for easily an hour and have yet to find a magnanimous tree. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the fact that I chose RWG Alpha for world generation. Anybody else noticed this?

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
Having either a weird problem or some very bad luck. I've been searching for easily an hour and have yet to find a magnanimous tree. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the fact that I chose RWG Alpha for world generation. Anybody else noticed this?

I'm wondering the same.